🔫

Arrival in Paris

Jason POV

I just landed in Paris with our private jet. I saw a class walk by us and couldn't believe my eyes."Danny?"he looked towards me and ran to me while yelling."Big Bro!"

I laughed and hugged him tightly while tears escaped my eyes.Then I heard someone beside us say."Gee not even a tnx to the person eho got you here?"she asked."MARINETTE!!!"We tackled her in a hug and cried together till someone cleared they're throut.

"Excuse me sir but mister Daniel is part of my class so I do wish for him to stay with the class."I let go of the hug even though I didn't want to."Merci sir I was the one who sponsored this trip so if you would follow me where heading to the Grand Parie hotel.Just to inform you if a alarm goes of please find a cover a akuma has then been released and is very dangerous.

Leave it to Lady Noire and Mister Bug.Once the villian is defeated we will just continue our day further so let's go."Mari said enthusiastically. I waved as the twins entered the bus but then realised that's the hotel where staying at.

Marinette POV

I smiled at Danny as we where on the bus then the akuma alert just had to go of."Everyone find shelter."Everyone listened except for Danny and his friends.They stayed with me."Danny find shelter please.""No I lost you once sis not again."I sighed.

"Danny I have lived here for 13 years they have had akumas for 5 years bow go hide I can handle myself."As I said that Evilestraror landed on the roof of the bus."Marinette come out you chose another guy over me now I will make you mine."I placed a finger over my mouth to tell them to be quite.Suddenly the roof of the bus disappears and Evilestraror is standing there.He had a smirk when he saw me.

"Nathaniel please let me explain I don't have a boyfriend those two I hugged are my two brothers."I saw him scowl."Stop lying I know you're an only child!"I rolled my eyes and this time I'm bringing out my inner Todd."Look here Evilestraror I'm adopted they are my older brother and twin.So just give up you're akuma before I beat the krap out of you and take it myself."

He looked taken aback then he laughed."Guy's we should go her and mad not a great combination.Believe me last time the guy couldn't walk for 3 months."They ran out and I smirked.

Evilestraror gave me a weird look then tried to grab me.Which of course I dodged."Marinette come with me or I kill this class."I saw Mister Bug on the building next to the bus then hung my head and stepped forward.

I felt his yo-yo wrap around my waist and pull me towards him."Why hello there Mari ."I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes at him."Can you please drop me of at Chloe's room she must be worried sick about me?"He nodded and we went there.

He put me on her balcony and then left."Plagg Claws Out!"I rushed towards where Evilestraror was.O no he has Danny tied up dangling from the eiffel tower.As well as Jason on the opposite side.No I can't lose them again