😱🔫

Just to let ya know that's how Jason looks at this moment 😏.
Just had to I couldn't resist.

P.s I got my timetable and found out I'm in a different homeroom.Plus side I'm not with my wanna be down side I don't have any friends in the class😓.

So I'm gonna be that creepy kid in the class sitting at the back and just looking at who to laugh at.

Wouldn't be the first time that I'm that kid.Luckily I know my best friend well one of the three I have is with me in one class so far. I'm so happy because thats the class I usually talk in allot and this time I don't have my one bestie but I have the other one. I know confusing.O well that's just me for ya.Lets get to the story before you guys chase me with pitchforks🔱

Imagine it's a pitchfork and not a trident.

~~~~~~~~~~#singlestill💋~~~~~~ ~~~~#Single4valentinesday~~~~

Jason POV

I'm sitting on my bed in the hotel as both danny and Mari glares at me."So I'm becoming an aunt and you wait to tell me in the middle of battle."Mari almost shouts at me."Not cool bro congratulations but it would have been nice of you to say 'I'm becoming a dad!'When we aren't fighting to stop a vilian from getting ultimate power."Danny said calmly.

I sighed and stood up towering over Marinette and just inces taller than Danny."My fiancé Babs only told me this morning. I was planning on telling you but then we had to stop Hawkmoth. I wish I could have told you under different circumstances but I was to excited and I had to share it."I tell them calmly. I was shaking on the inside from Mari's glare.

She sighed and rubbed her temple's."Alright you're forgiven.Just please a heads up next time."she said and then hugged me."Yeah I'll keep that in mind.Just please you two I don't need niece's or neffews yet so please not yet."She pulled away from the hug as red as Mister Bug's suit."I'll give you 5 seconds to run."I dashed of.Not before hearing."Dami help me catch Jay."O shit.

Damian ran after me with Mari. I jumped over stuff and ran out the hotel trying to escape.I saw Dick and yelled."Tell Babs and my child I love them these two are gonna kill me!"I heard him laugh.He took out his phone recording it."FUCKING BETRAYER!"

And one left to go sorry this was so short but I decided to give you two chapters and not just one.