𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 #5: 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 3

When you have no motivation but you said you'd come back by the 11th-

Me: ... EXTRA-

Hope y'all are doing wonderful!

I am here to say that Updates will be slow
But I will still try to update!

I'm also looking for more questions to answer in a Q&A so if you have any, please PM me or comment down below!

~ Starry

____________________

Ayako felt her phone buzz, taking it out of her pocket with care and turning it on. She read the message, feeling content afterwards.

Ennoshita had found Tanaka, who was on the other side of the aquarium, apparently muttering about Kiyoko and how he would get her a gift.

Ayako snorted quietly to herself. She knew even when Kiyoko wasn't around, Tanaka was constantly thinking of her. The other times he wasn't, assuming he wasn't, Tanaka would always be messing with Ayako or Nishinoya.

"Why are you glaring at them Kageyama?"

"They hate me."

"Dude, its a stingray-"

"They. Hate. Me."

Kageyama just scoffed, muttering under his breath. Nishinoya snickered while Hinata just stared at him in confusion and disbelief.

Kageyama was currently glaring at a seal, in which it spun around in the water as a sort of response. With his last experience with the other sea animals, he assumed that they just hated him.

Which Kageyama didn't mind, considering that he had made up his mind and concluded that he would also hate them. Like a mutual understanding, in some twisted way.

Hinata was confused, wondering why Kageyama would hate such an adorable sea creature. His eyes wandered around the aquarium, slightly admiring the structure, before landing on Ayako.

She was currently holding up a polaroid camera, taking a picture of Nishinoya and Kageyama standing next to the glass, the blue light perfectly illuminating their faces, showing Nishinoya's bright smile and Kageyama's intense stare.

Click

Ayako happily took the photo from the slot, lightly shaking it before delicately placing the small photo into her small messenger bag.

Hinata couldn't help but smile at the moment. He didn't randomly invite her to the aquarium. Today was the day. The day everything went downhill for her. March 22nd.

He was glad that Ayako hasn't seem to realize what today was. Ayako looked at him, a bit confused, before gently grabbing his sleeve with a smile, and pulling him towards the glass.

"Look Shoyo-kun! Its a giant stingray!"

His brown orbs turned towards the thick glass, noticing a large, dark brown stingray swimming along the glass, passing by them, it's fins seeming to glide through the water.

Hinata then turned towards Ayako, smiling after seeing her big smile. He patted her on the head, slightly teasing Ayako about her height.

She gently pushed his hand away, pouting at the tease, before smiling. Kageyama scoffed, slightly pushing Hinata.

"You're short too ya midget."

"If anyone is short, it's Nishinoya!"

"hEY-"

_____________________

As said before, Updates WILL be Slow

Im very sorry for the delay of the main chapters, I've just lost motivation, but I absolutely REFUSE to make this book go on a very long hiatus.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, and I'll see you guys soon.

Bye!

~Starry