𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Ayako Koizumi. First Year at Karasuno. It was her first day of school and guess what? She doesn't know where her class is.

Ayako wandered around the school halls, confused and worried that she may not get to class on time.

First day of school and you're already late to class Ayako.. I wish Shoyo~kun was here, he'd be able to help me.

She then saw a tall blonde boy with glasses walk next to a dark green haired boy with freckles. She trotted over to them, tapping the green haired boy on the shoulder.

The boy turned around, before looking down at the 5'1 ft girl. She shyly looked down at the ground before looking up, her green eyes peering at them.

"Excuse me.. Do you know where c-class 1-4 is?.."

She played with her fingers as she looked down, noticing the blonde have a scowl on his face. The green haired boy nudged his friend, and then turned to the girl.

"O-oh. We're also in that class, would you like to walk with us?"

Ayako nodded, still looking down at the ground.

"Chibi~chan, look up, you'll walk into a wall when you walk with us."

She tensed before pouting, not liking the nickname the blonde gave her. The green haired boy then tapped her on the shoulder. Instinctively, she looked up at him.

She's got pretty green eyes..

The two boys thought, The green haired boy introducing himself and his friend.

"My name is Yamaguchi Tadashi. He's Tsukishima Kei. What's yours?"

She fiddled with her fingers while looking down at them.

"K-Koizumi Ayako.."

"Nice to meet you Koizumi~chan. Oh- and don't mind Tsuki, he's always like that."

She nodded, before walking into the classroom. They all sat down, while Ayako looked around for an open seat. There was one infront of Tsukishima.

She walked over there, not wanting to catch anymore attention than she already did by standing in the front of the class, and sat down in the chair.

She slumped backwards in her chair, making her smaller than before. She looked out the window and started day dreaming until the teacher called her up.

She sighed and slowly made her way infront of the class. She turned towards their teacher, Mrs. Jelavic who gestured her to introduce herself.

(Bitch SENSEI- Assassination Classroom ref.)

Ayako gulped before bowing and standing up straight.

"M-My name is K-Koizumi Ayako, I am a first year."

She stuttered out, playing with her fingers as she heard the class murmur, catching a few things her classmates said.

"Her eyes are pretty~"

"Her green eyes are really pretty, right?"

"I heard she came from Yukigaoka Junior High."

"Isn't her father a famous photographer? I swear I recognize that last name-"

The teacher had a irk mark on her forehead as she gestured for Ayako to go back to her seat, who happily obliged.

"Alright class, lets hurry up and start with the work! Just because it's the first day, doesn't mean you guys get to slack off!"

Almost everyone in the class groaned in dissatisfaction, Ayako just gulped and slumped back into her seat even more.

~