𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 (Karasuno VER.)

"Ayako~chan, hurry up~!!"

Ayako quickly slipped on the last accessory to her costume. She was supposed to be a witch for Halloween.

(Art is not mine, Credit goes to the Artist~)

Ayako grabbed her witch bag and slung it on, putting her phone and house keys in a secret pocket inside the bag and zipping it closed.

Making her way outside after locking the door, Ayako was then greeted by Shoyo and Kageyama.

Hinata was a werewolf, while Kageyama was a vampire. (refer to the photo above)

"You ready Ayako~chan?"

"Hai!"

~

After walking outside of Ayako's house, the trio decided to meet up with the rest of the team at the front of the Sakanoshita Store.

"Koizumi~chann!! You look so cutee~!!"

"Nice costume you guys!"

Ayako nodded, thanking them, before giving Nishinoya a hug. Suga chuckled, making sure that everyone was ready.

"Alright everyone, let's head over to the Arcade! Then we'll go out to eat!"

~

As everyone entered the Arcade, they all dispersed into small groups. Ayako looked around, trying to figure out where everyone went.

Hinata and Kageyama were challenging each other at the 'Dance Dance Revolution' (DDR) machine.

Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi were racing each other.

Tanaka, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita were messing around with the zombie-shooting machine.

And Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were by the counter, getting their own drinks.

Ayako snickered as she looked at Tsukishima's costume. He was wearing a green dino onesie.

Ayako insisted that he wore it, but Tsukishima refused. Until Ayako made one bribe that made him reconsider.