𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Hopefully y'all love this. It's currently 12:22 am of Valentines Day as I'm writing this-

Hope y'all have an amazing day~

Again, I'm very sorry for the slow updates, Life happens lol~

~Starry
________________

Ayako was nervous. She was currently standing under the "Love Tree".

This tree was known for it's multiple confessions, as it was a hotspot for confessing to your crush. Ayako has heard rumors from her classmates that they'll usually say yes if you ask under this tree.

Badump

She had no plan. All she had was a piece of paper that was neatly folded, neat handwriting hidden inside. She had her eyes on this person for a very long time.

Everytime she was caught staring, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi would tease her about it. If she bumped into this person, Hinata would smirk and nudge her shoulder afterwards, successfully making her a blushing mess.

Badump

Ayako had told this special person to meet her under the tree after school had ended. Thankfully, Daichi and Ukai-sensei had said it was alright for her to miss this volleyball practice, as they always knew she wanted to do this on this exact date.

February 14th, Valentine's Day. The day where lovers would spend time together, and a day where new relationships would occur. Ayako hoped this would come true for her.

Badump

Even Kuroo and Bokuto were on this. Kuroo had helped her write the letter, while Bokuto tried to give her some smooth pickup lines. Only for Akaashi to tell him they never worked.

Kenma didn't really give her much advice, other than for her to be herself when she asks them. Oikawa was the same, as he was just trying to ask her out, in a joking way.. Right?

Ayako shook her head, trying to muster up any courage and confidence she had before this person showed up.

Badump

Ayako turned around, seeing the person of her dreams. Y/N L/N.

She slightly waved to them, instantly hiding the love letter behind her back. They cheekily waved back, smiling softly.

"You wanted to see me?"

They questioned, looking around their surroundings, before finally making eye contact with her, resulting in her looking down at her feet.

Ayako nodded, before quickly holding out the letter.

"T-This is uh, this is for you!"

They smiled, confused, before gently taking the letter out of her small hands, her cheeks blushing at the small contact.

Her mind was racing with thoughts as she watched her crush read the letter. Was it too cliché? Would they not like it? Maybe it's too much for them? What if they don't like her back?

As a few moments passed, she noticed their face slowly flush, a clear red covering their cheeks and ears. It was breathtaking for her.

"A-Ayako-chan."

"E-Eh? Its okay if you don't like me back, I completely understand-"

Her words were suddenly stopped when she was pulled into a warm hug, feeling their arms wrap around her torso. She was spellbound, speechless, anything to express her surprise for this outcome.

"Of course, Ayako-Chan, I'll become yours."

"Y/N-Senpai..."

She smiled happily, quickly wrapping her arms around their neck and nuzzling closer into the hug, making it more affectionate.

__________________

EXTENDED ENDING

Rustle, Rustle

"Ow, Kageyama move!"

"Shut it you tangerine!"

"What did you ju-"

"SSHHH BE QUIET!"

Nishinoya grunted, before quickly going back to look at the two lovebirds under the tree. Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyama, and Hinata headed straight to a hiding spot rather than the gym.

Would Daichi find them? Probably. All they cared about was that Ayako's heart wasn't broken.

Tanaka sniffled, followed by Nishinoya softly sobbing. Hinata and Kageyama looked at them weirdly.

"SHE'S GROWING UP SO FASST!!"

"THEY BETTER NOT BREAK HER HEART!"

Hinata was about to laugh, until he heard footsteps behind them. He turned around, before nervously smiling and waving.

"Hi, Daichi..."

Smack

"GET BACK TO WORK!"

"Y-Yes sir-"

__________________

mUaH, enjoy.

I also hope you don't mind the fact that I used
They/Them prounouns, I don't know y'all's gender so I used those prounouns instead.

Again, I'm very sorry for the lack of updates, especially on the main story. Life happens, but I'll definitely try to update more during Spring Break!

~Starry