𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!

Ayako yawned in her seat. It was a day before the final match. She slumped back in her seat, looking out the window, dark rings under her green eyes.

She had been staying up, helping Shoyo with his receiving form, while also helping Kageyama and Shoyo get along.

Yamaguchi worriedly looked at Ayako. He glanced over at Tsukishima, who seemed to be done with the work already, just listening to his music.

He looked back at Ayako, who's head was nodding off, before she snapped her eyes opened and looked down at the work, only half done.

He watched as she sighed in exhaustion and continued writing the answers on the paper.

The bell rang, indicating that lunch had started. Yamaguchi was about to watch as Ayako would normally grab her bento box and walk off somewhere.

But she didn't. She just kept finishing her work before pulling out her bento box and setting it on her desk.

Yamaguchi pulled his chair over to Ayako's desk, sitting down, putting his bento box next to hers.
Ayako used chopsticks and grabbed a sushi from hers, plopping it into her mouth.

"S-so.. Koizumi~chan..Why aren't you sitting with someone this time?"

Ayako hummed in response. She looked up at Yamaguchi, comfortable enough.

"H-he's practicing volleyball right n-now.."

Yamaguchi nodded in acknowledgement, before stopping after hearing the word volleyball.

Practicing Volleyball? Is her friend Daichi? Or maybe Suga, since she's so shy and innocent..

Tsukishima leaned forward in his chair, removing his headphones, letting them rest around his neck.

"Practicing Volleyball huh? What's his name?"

Tsukishima said, Ayako turning her head to face Tsukishima.

"H-Hinata Shoyo.."

She quietly said, before plopping another sushi into her mouth, looking back at her bento box.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's face showed pure shock after hearing his name come out of her mouth.

Hinata's so... Energetic and loud and extroverted, while Ayako... She's the complete opposite.. How-

Ayako paid no attention to their reaction, too busy thinking about ways on how to make Kageyama and Shoyo have a better bond than the one they have now.

"Ahh, so Chibi~chan is friends with the troublemaker."

Ayako looked over at Tskuishima, seeing him smirk.

"Y-you know Shoyo~kun?"

So they're on a first name basis already.. Are they..? Nah she's too innocent to understand the dating concept..

Yamaguchi thought, while Tsukishima kept teasing Ayako about her height.

"Chibi~chan~. How tall are you~? 3 ft~?"

Tsukishima cooed, in a teasing tone. Ayako pouted even more, making the two boys think about how adorable she was.

"I-I'm 5'1..."

She said, looking down at her lap in embarrassment. Tsukishima covered his mouth, trying to not laugh. Yamaguchi just smiled.

Ayako pouted and stuck her tongue out at Tsukishima before facing towards her bento and finishing her sushi.

Tsukishima smirked, satisfied with her reaction. He leaned back into his seat, putting his headphones back on as the bell rang, indicating that lunch has ended.