𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

~Recap~

Ayako squeaked as she looked at the one on the right, instantly hiding behind Shoyo. He was bald and was showing a mean face.

S-seems scary..

~Present~

"Hey, Hey, Hey."

Said the scary male, walking towards the three first years. Ayako hid behind Shoyo more, making him reach out and pat her on the head a little in an effort to calm the brunette down.

Ayako appreciated the pats, subconsciously only focusing on the pats. She turned her attention back towards the scary male, peering out a bit more.

"What do you guys thin-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the guy in the middle pulled him back by the collar of his jacket.

He then let go of the collar and walked forwards, advancing towards the dark blue haired boy.

"You must be Kageyama."

"Yes."

Ayako kept standing behind Shoyo, who kept walking around the two males as they conversed.

She looked to her left and noticed the white haired male and the scary guy walk towards them, her hiding even more.

"Pretty darn tall.."

"Suga-san, You're a third year. You have to show some dominance so they respect you-"

"Cut it out Tanaka, its ridiculous. Besides you're scaring the girl."

The scary male then looked around, not seeing where the girl was, before seeing a pair of green eyes peer out from behind Shoyo's shoulder.

Shoyo kept trying to get their attention, while Ayako tried to stay hidden. The scary male then pointed at Shoyo, making Ayako tense up.

"Hey! Its you! The number 1 shorty!"

Ayako relaxed as she stood next to Shoyo, still holding onto his sleeve, looking down. Kageyama looked at the girl, recognizing her from the vending machine.

So she's with him huh.. Why do I feel a bit jealous?..

Kageyama cleared out the thoughts. Ayako fiddled with Shoyo's sleeve, trying to make the butterflies in her stomach go away.

"So you must be Hinata Shoyo?"

"Sorry if we scared you guys, we saw you two play and you both made a very big impression."

"Yea, You were tiny and all over the entire court, but you've got some spunk!"

Ayako retreated to stand next to the white haired male, comfortable enough to stand next to him, staring at her fingers as she fiddled with them.

He turned to her and gave her a smile.

"My name is Sugawara Koushi, and you are?"

She gulped, feeling the stare of the bald guy. She put her hands behind her back and stared at her shoes.

"K-Koizumi Ayako.."