𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 2

"Hinata! Ayako!"

They both turned around to see Suga, waving over to them. Quickly making their way to him, Hinata couldn't help but think back to what the boy said.

What did he mean by that? And how does he know Ayako~chan? Are they da-

"Hinata!"

Jolting in surprise, he turns to Suga while Ayako was waving her hand infront of his face. Suga shook his head while Ayako just continued walking ahead of them.

Waahh... I didn't know they'd be here this early.. I wonder what the team is like...

~

"Ah.. Koizumi~chan, can you cut these carrots up? I have to cook more rice."

"Hai! (Yes!)"

Ayako brought some carrots and placed them into the sink, carefully washing them of any excess dirt, before peeling a thin layer off.

She placed them on the left of the cutting board, before cutting some into small pieces. Gathering the carrot pieces into a pile, she then dumped them into the bowl.

"Alright, Thank you Koizumi~chan. I can take it from here. You can help Takeda-Sensei set up the table."

"Hai. No problem Kiyoko~senpai."

Ayako smiled, realizing she hasn't stuttered at all in those few moments. She has no problem speaking clearly with Kiyoko, but with the team, she stutters a little. But Ayako will get it soon.

Ayako helped set the table with Takeda, before turning around and exiting the kitchen. She walked towards the 3rd years room before grabbing her stuff and going into the bathroom to shower.

When she was done, she changed into a hoodie and shorts, before stopping infront of the mirror. Ayako stared at her left eye.

Should I? But what if they judge me and call me a freak.. Like what my teammates did... No, they're different! They're nice, not mean! Ok, lets do this..

~

Hinata and Kageyama were shoving the delicious food into their mouths while Tsukishima and Yamaguchi watched in disgust.

"Where do you get that appetite?"

Yamaguchi groaned. Nishinoya popped up behind them, raising his chopsticks.

"Don't stop eating! Force it down if you have to!"

Sugawara and the other 3rd years were eating peacefully, taking their time. Asahi smiled.

"You've got a big appetite today Suga."

"How are you gonna get to the summit if you don't eat? You'll shrivel up and die!"

"I need to fill up so I can work my hardest."

"Are you gonna eat that? I'll take it-"

"No! Let Yamaguchi eat his own food!"

Ayako giggled by the door, hearing Nishinoya shouting in the room. She slid the door open, nervous. Hinata noticed her arrival, waving to her.

"Oh, Ayako~chan, He-"

He stopped mid sentence when he noticed her left eye. Everyone else was confused as to what shut the tangerine boy up, until they also saw her eye.

"H-hi.."

Ayako waved nervously, before quickly taking a seat next to Hinata and trying to hide behind him. She didn't like the attention but the team was bound to figure out.