𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 #3: 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 1

Iffy drafts, haven't been feeling well lately, so have this~

Also, Looking for more questions since I wann do an Q&A chapter!

Either comment them here or PM me!

Ty~

I'm so tired istg-
_________

Ayako sighed, as Hinata dragged her across the street. It was a Sunday and Hinata wanted to hangout with Ayako.

The rest of the team had heard but only a few of them were able to join Ayako and Hinata.

"Come on Ayako~chan, we'll be late!"

"Shoyo-kun, it's only 9 am, the aquarium opens at 10-"

Hinata pouted and continued to drag Ayako towards the meeting location. Ayako sighed before finally walking with him, keeping her hand in his grasp.

Knowing how he was, she knew that if she tried to pull away, he'd end up dragging her again, and Ayako wasn't in the mood to deal with it.

"Who else will be with us Shoyo-kun?"

"Mmm... Nishinoya, Tanaka, Ennoshita, and Kageyama."

Ayako nodded as he began to ramble again, going from how boring class is, to how he'll beat Kageyama one day.

While they were walking around, Ayako was looking at the buildings they pass by, keeping mental notes of which ones they passed by.

Most of the time she'd do this in case Hinata had forgotten the way they came from. Other times she'll just enjoy the lovely mood the streets gave off.

Her eyes caught onto a certain cupcake, making her take a mental note about it.

Ayako then put her attention back infront of her, watching as Hinata continued to drag her around the streets.

His orange hair was bouncing up and down a bit, matching the rhythm of each step he took. Ayako sighed before walking with him, fixing his jacket slightly.

"Jeez Shoyo-kun, you're so messy."

"Sorry Ayako~chan! I was just so excited to spend time with you today, I ended up rushing out the door hehe!"

Ayako shook her head in disapproval, but his bluntness and cuteness made her smile. He patted her on the head, before they continued their walk there.

~

"I'm strapping a GPS onto you next time-"

"Ayako~chan, it wasn't that bad!"

"We walked around the perimeter of the Aquarium for 30 minutes, the others are probably waiting for us!"

Hinata, pouted, before smiling after an idea popped up into his head. He smirked before dashing off, in the direction of the Aquarium.

"Catch me if you can~!"

"Shoyo!"

Hinata smiled, looking back to see Ayako chasing after him while laughing. He felt happy.

He noticed how down she was the past few days, so Hinata, being a good friend, wanted to cheer her up.

He remembered how excited Ayako was back then when they figured out they'd be going to an Aquarium for the field trip back in middle school.

All I care about is that you're happy and smiling.

~

Ayako finally caught up, jumping onto Hinata's back, making him almost fall over. They both laughed before greeting the others.

Nishinoya, hyped, started sprinting inside. Tanaka, getting hyped as well, ran after him, almost screaming.

Ennoshita sighed, wondering how Sugawara managed to convince him to go with the others.

"This is gonna be my whole day, isn't it."

Ayako laughed, patting Ennoshita on the shoulder.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, Noshi-kun."

"I'm gonna need all the willpower to not slap them myself-"

Before the two knew it, Kageyama and Hinata had made a bet to see who would see all the fishes first, hence the troublemaker duo running inside the Aquarium.

"Yup.. All. The. Willpower."

~

Ayako managed to catch up with Kageyama. Well, more like find him. She found him by the dolphin section, entranced by how the beautiful creatures were swimming around in the jet blue tank.

Ayako smiled, taking out her phone and capturing a picture of Kageyama standing by the glass, staring at a Dolphin who seemed interested by him.

Kageyama knew she was taking a picture, and decided to let it slide. Partly because it made her happy. The other part was because he felt the sudden urge to have a staring contest with the dolphin.

Ayako approached them, standing next to Kageyama. He glanced down, noticing how she put her small hand against the glass.

Her face was enlightened by the white lights above the tank, making her face glow a bit of blue, highlighting her green eyes.

Kageyama felt himself get hot, making him snap out and stop staring at the etheral view. In the corner of his eyes, he could see the dolphin chortle, maybe laugh.

Stupid dolphin, you won this time.

_________

Aquarium PT 2 comes out next Sunday

Sorry for the late updates and for the weird train of Extras, I'm still working on the Main Story, don't worry~

Have a wonderful Monday, I'll see you guys next week~

~Starry