𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 #2: 𝐎𝐰𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

Iffy drafts, haven't been feeling well lately, so have this~

Also, sorry if Ayako or any other character seems off,

I'm still trying to grasp onto their canon personalities and not their fanon personalities,

and I'm a bit tired of writing Ayako as her Season 1 version, cute and shy-

ChArAcTer dEvElOpMeNt

I'm so tired istg-
_________

"Aya~chan, what do you mean we're chaotic?!"

Bokuto said with a pout, thinking it was something bad. He was currently laying his chin on her lap, while Ayako was sitting on the couch with a book in her hands.

Kuro was laughing, losing his shit because of how serious Bokuto was taking the entire situation.

Bokuto turned to Kuro with a scowl,

"OI STOP LAUGHING YOU ROOSTER, WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS AS A COMPLIMENT!"

"AHAHHA, B-BOKUTO, PFFT-"

Ayako sighed, putting the book down and patting Bokuto on the head. Kuro wiped his eyes of his nonexistent tears before taking a seat next to Ayako.

"Remember that time you guys played Uno?"

~Recap~

Ayako was dragged by Kuroo and Hinata to join them in a game of Uno. Akaashi and Bokuto were already there, sitting down by the table.

"Why am I here?"

Tsukishima asked, clearly confused and not amused by whatever scheme they had planned. Bokuto answered, a smile on his face,

"Don't worry ya bean pole, you're just here because we didn't have enough players."

"What did you just call me, my name is Tsukishima-"

"Alright whatever, tSuKiblehAheH-"

Ayako giggled before taking a seat between Bokuto and Kenma. Bokuto ruffled her hair a bit before turning towards Akaashi, who was dealing out the cards.

"Should we make bets?"

Kuro turned to Bokuto with a smirk,

"I bet you're gonna lose the first round."

Bokuto turned to Kuro, a competitive mood surrounding him.

"I bet you're gonna lose first!"

"Alright alright, let your gameplay speak not your mouths-"

~

"ANOTHER ONE!"

"Bokuto, we've played like 5 rounds, you're not gonna win-"

"LET THE MAN PLAY ANOTHER GAME AKAASHI!"

Kuro and Bokuto both wanted to play a few more rounds of Uno before calling it a night. Akaashi sighed before groaning in annoyance.

"Alright fine, but this is the last game, alright?!"

"THANK YOU AGXKAASHII!"

~

Kuroo cut in, waving his hands a little as he remembered something about that night.

"Hold on, hold on chibi~chan. Remember that one time during the first part of that match?"

Ayako gulped, turning her gaze away in guilt.

"Noo..."

~