𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨

A/N~ uhh.. I wasn't expecting to write a LOT but, enjoy the extra long chapter hehe..

I should plan out my chapters from now on-

Fun Fact #2: Just like Me, Ayako got her camera equipment from her father~

~Starry
____________

Kuroo was taking a sip from his water bottle after finishing a practice game. He was wiping his face with his towel when he heard a familiar sound.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Kuroo grabbed his phone and looked at the caller's name. He smiled as he started reading it.

Call incoming from

Kenman's Twin

He chuckled, remembering when she protested about her name in his contacts before eventually giving up.

Kuroo pressed the green button and held his phone up to his ear.

"Heeyyy Ayako~chan~"

He smiled as he heard the girl's cute voice come through the phone.

"H-Hii, Kuro~kun."

"And what pleasure do I have in receiving a phone call from you, eh?"

He said with a smirk, picturing Ayako's face turning slightly red.

She's gonna start rambling in 3, 2, 1-

"S-sorry Kuro~kun, I didn't m-mean to call all of a sudden, I know you're b-busy with being Nekoma's Captain and a-all but I really wanted to ask you something, but I'm v-very sorry if I inconvenienced you-"

He chuckled a little.

"Nah nah, its alright Ayako~chan. What's up?"

"I-I was wondering if you guys would like a practice match with us. I would have c-called Uncle but I don't have his n-number.."

Kuroo smiled. He definitely wanted a practice match with them. Especially since she's their coach.

Pretty sure Pudding Head would also love to see Ayako..

"Absolutely Ayako~chan, I'll ask Coach about it later. Anyway, how's my little kitten been, hmm?"

"K-Kuro~kun, stop calling me that, I'm not a little kid anymore! And I-I've been alright.."

Kuroo laughed. Ever since he met Ayako, he called her "kitten" because her nature reminded him of one, always curious and precious.

"Glad to know you're doing alright. I'll talk with you later, finishing up with this practice match. Bye~"

"T-Talk to you later! Tell Kenma~Kun I said Hello~!"

He smiled as he pressed the red button on the screen.

Kuroo shoved his phone into his pockets before lining up to say 'Thank you' for the practice game.