𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭!

~Recap~

"Waahh the gym is so big!"

Hinata said, as they stood by the entrance.
Ayako was behind Suga, still holding his sleeve, feeling a bit nervous.

Ayako, calm down.. They'll win with your lineups, have faith in them..

~Back to the present~

Hinata stopped, admiring the gym. Kageyama scowled at Hinata's reaction. Ayako pulled out her blue journal, looking over the notes she made on the players.

Ayako looked around, seeing a bunch of players practicing their spiking. She shuddered, feeling a little sick again, tensing up.

Yamaguchi noticing this, rubbed her back a little, trying to comfort her. Ayako relaxed a little.

They started to bow, thanking the school for having a game with them. The players who were practicing in the gym bowed as well, thanking them for coming.

Daichi looks around, observing every player practicing. Ayako looks around, her face paling as she heard Daichi and Suga talk.

"Everyone here has above-average skill in both defense and offense."

Thump

"Yea they could easily compete for the role of the ace, no matter how much effort they put in."

Thump

Tanaka walks up a bit towards Daichi and Suga, a smile shown.

"What are you two scared for? We have Hinata to shake things up a little, right?"

Thump

He puts a hand on Hinata's shoulder, causing him to tense up. Tanaka keeps grinning as he speaks, causing Ayako to feel a bit nauseous about the pressure put on Hinata.

"Besidess, I already know how bad you are, but You have me to cover you!"

Ayako and Hinata relaxes a little, Ayako still feeling a bit ill.

But all that relief gets thrown out the window after hearing what he says next.

"But when you're serving, you're alone so be sure to not mess up, alright?"

Thump

Ayako almost hurled into her mouth, as both Hinata and Ayako ran for the bathroom.

Suga facepalmed, remembering her lineup strategies that she gave to the team to interview.

Tanaka, you idiot.. Hinata is the first one to serve in the lineups Ayako gave to us.. Baka (Idiot)..

Suga thought, as he heard Tanaka ramble on for 5 more minutes before realizing that Hinata was missing.

~

Ayako opened the stall door, feeling a little better. She put her hair in two dutch braids after she left the bathroom the 1st time, incase she had to go again.