𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚~𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐢!!!

Fun Fact #3: Ayako loves the colors Red and Blue~
__________

Nishinoya turned to face the girl who asked him the caring question. He saw her, the girl who was hiding behind Kageyama and Hinata.

He waved it off, his brown orbs gazing into her emerald orbs.

"If you're asking me to join the club, I'm not going back if Asahi isn't.. That coward."

He muttered the last part, gritting his teeth a bit as the harsh words slipped out of his mouth, dripping dangerously in venom.

She shook her head, stepping forward and sitting down on the bench. She rested her hands at the bottom of her skirt, messing with the fabric.

"N-No actually. I was wondering if you were the Libero... Uh..."

"Nishinoya. Yea, I am the Libero. Why, is it cause I'm short?"

She shook her head. Just then Hinata showed up.
Ayako waved while Nishinoya nodded, showing acknowledgement of his arrival.

"Nishiya, are you a libero?"

Nishinoya's face had an irk mark as he sighed silently.

"Nishinoya. And yea, why?"

"I was just wondering, since your receives are so good."

Nishinoya's face lit a up bit, raising his eyebrow as he continued to listen to Hinata practically praise him for a bit.

"The captain even called you Guardian Deity of Karasuno."

Nishinoya's face flushed up as he showed complete shock through his body language, jumping up a bit.

"Guardian Deity?! Where did that even come from?!"

Ayako nodded her head in agreement with Hinata.
Nishinoya scratched the back of his neck nervously, his cheeks hinted with a light pink as he shuffled in his sitting spot.

"I don't deserve such a title, nor do I deserve being made such a big deal out of...."

He stopped for a minute and glanced at Hinata.

"H-He really said that?.."

Hinata raised both of his fists slightly in excitement, nodding his head. He lowered them back to his sides as he heard Nishinoya's tone turn from flustered to sad.

Ayako tuned out the conversation, finding herself weirdly interested in Nishinoya's blonde spike in the middle of his hair.

She saw a few strands move out of place. Being the helpful girl she was, Ayako raised her hand infront of his face and fixed the hair strands.

When she pulled her hand away, she looked down to see Nishinoya's face, now a deeper red.

She tilted her head a bit, not noticing Hinata eerily smile at Nishinoya as a irk mark appeared on his forehead.

Hinata tapped Nishinoya's shoulder, causing him to look at Hinata.

"Could you please teach me receives Nishi.... Nishinoya-Senpai!?"

Nishinoya's jaw dropped as his eyes widened.

I was just called upperclassmen... I WAS CALLED UPPERCLASSMEN NISHINOYA-

He got out of his trance as he watched Ayako stand next to Hinata. She then gave him a slight smile before nodding her head.

"Please N-Nishinoya~senpai! Help Shoyo~kun with h-his receives!"

He jumped up even more, overwhelmed with the amount of respect that was suddenly thrown at him.

He slowly stood up and put his hand on Hinata's shoulder.