Enemies, friends and..

It had been a month since Robert Sullivan had become the new Captain of Station 19 and things were far from quiet. Andy kept thinking why Commander Ripley hadn't chosen her as Captain over Sullivan. Everyone was amazed by this choice, but somehow they accepted it except one person, Lieutenant Andrea Herrera. The clashes between the two were always on the agenda and everyone realized how much tension there was between them. They never agreed on anything, often during the calls Andy made his mind to him making Sullivan even more nervous, but despite these fights he had never taken any action against him.

One day the team got tired of their constant clashes and together they decided they had to do something. They would lock them up in a room and let them out only when things were quieter. Andy was resting in his bunk and with an excuse they had managed to bring Sullivan there too, telling him there was a problem. Once he was inside they locked the door and left them alone. Meanwhile Ripley had also arrived at the station to talk to Sullivan, but when he was told what they had done he agreed with them, the two somehow had to get along to lift the mood of the whole team. Andy was still under the covers and when he heard the door lock and he woke up to find Sullivan standing in his bunk.

Andy: "What are you doing here in my bunk?"

Sullivan: "They locked us up here"

Maya on the other side of the door: "You won't get out of there until you settle things between yourselves. We would like to work at least once without hearing your arguments. Ripley has arrived too, he agrees with us, he will be in charge today. Call only when you have solved something"

Andy: "This is torture"

Sullivan: "I agree"

Andy: "This is the first time we've agreed with something. Wow"

Sullivan: "Will you make me stand here all the time or can I sit on the bed?"

Andy: "You could be on the floor"

Sullivan: "It's not very comfortable"

Andy: "It's not my problem"

Sullivan: "Don't be a little girl and give me space"

Andy: "I can't"

Sullivan: "Why?"

Andy: "Because I'm lightly dressed and my clothes are in my locker out there"

Sullivan: "Are you naked under there?"

Andy: "Of course not! But I can't be alone with my shorts and bra"

Sullivan unbuttoned his shirt and handed it to him, he was wearing a shirt underneath. She thanked him, put on his shirt and made some space for him on her bed. None of the men spoke, they looked at each other but not a word came out of their mouths until Sullivan started saying something.

Sullivan: "Either we'll talk or we'll never get out of here"

Andy: "I know"

Sullivan: "Start you, pure whatever you want"

Andy: "Are you sure?" he nodded. "Good. I don't like you as Captain, you stole my seat and you're an asshole. You never eat meals with us, you always yell orders and you don't seem to appreciate our work. You are always grumpy and angry with everyone. The others have now accepted you as you are, but I haven't. You know that many times in the calls I am right but you are always against me. And I don't know why you are always so hard on everyone and on me even more. Wouldn't it be easier to work if we were a little more in tune?" When she finished speaking she breathed a sigh of relief, she had removed many pebbles from her shoe, she had told him everything she thought of him.