Happy Valentine's Day

A year ago, Andy was pregnant and on Valentine's Day, she and Robert had discovered the sex of their baby. Both were really expecting a boy and as soon as they left the hospital, before returning home, they went to a shop and bought the first onesie. It was a light blue onesie with many little bears and a hat that had also drawn the face of a bear with small ears attached and they can't wait to be able to put it all on. When in the following months they started talking about what name to give their baby, surprisingly they agreed on one. The baby would be called Sebastian.

A year later, for Valentine's Day, Robert wanted to do something special for his wife. A few days earlier, while he was taking a walk in the park with their 9-month-old baby, it occurred to him to go find a onesie like the one they had bought exactly a year ago. Robert and his son had returned to the same shop and found the same onesie and bought it. And that same day, he too had gone to buy Andy a gift for Valentine's Day. In a jewelry store he had seen a heart-shaped pendant that opened and inside he had made us put a photo of the three of them. Robert had managed to keep everything he had bought hidden from Andy by putting things in a cabinet door in his study. Andy in the days leading up to Valentine's Day had also gone looking for something to give to Robert, but he couldn't find anything that was up to par. She had gone through every shop in the mall and finding nothing she had returned home defeated. She didn't want the usual frivolous gift that could be given that day, but she wanted to find something that celebrated their love and love for their baby. While looking for ideas on the internet, she came across a site where you could print photos on any object. Scrolling through the webpage of the site, she finally found something she liked about her where she could have a photo of her printed with Robert and Sebastian. In addition to that gift, however, she also bought some sexy lingerie to wear that day as soon as the baby slept in order to spend some time with Robert.

On Valentine's morning, Robert woke up first and without waking Andy got out of bed. Before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Andy to take to bed, he went to the baby's room to see if he was still asleep, but when he got wasted he noticed that the baby was awake. Sebastian was sitting in his cot playing with some soft toys. Robert walked over to him and picked him up.

Robert: "Good morning honey" he said as he cuddled him and Sebastian made a few little verses. "Since you are already awake, first I will prepare breakfast for you, then I change you and we will bring the breakfast and the present to the mother" he continued to say to the child and he clapped his hands.

Robert, still holding the baby in his arms, headed to the kitchen to prepare a bottle of milk and biscuits for Sebastian. As soon as he finished making the bottle, he gave it to the baby and after he finished he changed it. Robert put his son the onesie he bought and then put him on the carpet on the floor so he could play. Robert was preparing breakfast when the child, making his verses, attracted Robert's attention because he wanted a biscuit. Robert gave the boy a cookie and when he finished making her breakfast, he took the tray to the room first and then went back to get the baby and the present for Andy. Sebastian was sitting on the bed close enough to Andy and holding the small gift package in his hand. The baby started making noise and Andy started waking up. When Andy opened her eyes he saw her two men who were already awake and smiling.

Robert: "Good morning my love" he said coming over to kiss her.

Andy: "Good morning my love" she replied and then kissed again. "And good morning to you too, my love" she said giving a tender kiss to her son.

Sebastian started clapping her little hands and then he started banging them on the gift package.

Robert: "I think he wants to tell you that this is your gift. So.. open it" he said with a sweet smile.

Andy: "Before I open it though, I'll take the present for you" she said as she leaned over the bed and picked up the bag she had put under the bed. "Don't expect a big gift, it's just a little thing to celebrate this day"