Is anyone jealous?

As every year, to celebrate the beginning of spring, various Seattle fire stations gathered to compete in various competitions and to have a great barbecue. This event was open to everyone and was also a way to raise funds. Andy and Robert had been married for 3 months now but no one knew. Maya understood that they were together but no one would have ever imagined that they were also married. When they were at the station they behaved like friends as they always did even if it was not very easy, every now and then when no one saw them they exchanged small kisses and caresses because they could not keep their hands in their place.

That morning Andy and Robert had woken up in high spirits after spending most of their evening loving each other until they fell asleep. It was going to be a long day for them and it was going to be hard to keep their secret.

Robert: "Good morning" he said kissing his wife.

Andy: "Good morning" she replied smiling.

Robert: "It will be so hard to stay away from you today. It will be difficult not to hug you, to kiss you.. "

Andy: "It will be very difficult. But.. you could take advantage of it now.."

Andy put her hands under the covers and started to caress him starting from the chest and going down and down. Robert also did the same, first devoted himself to her breasts then went lower and lower, stroking her inner thigh and then ran his fingers along the entire length of Andy's slit making her moan. Andy calmly moved her hand on Robert's penis and only moans of pleasure came out of their mouths. Robert put two fingers inside her and started to slowly move them in and out of her and then go faster and faster. Andy also increased the pace at which he moved her hand, they had both almost reached pleasure when they stopped. Robert got on top of her, Andy opened her legs even more and he went inside her. From the start their movements were fast and they soon reached their orgasm. Robert pulled out of her and lay down beside her hugging her.

Andy: "I love you"

Robert: "I love you too"

Andy: "How about a shower?" she said in a seductive voice.

Robert: "If we do it together we will surely be late"

Andy: "So.. in this case we will be late"

And that's how they indulged their passion even in the shower before getting ready and going to the gathering. Both were dressed in comfortable clothes, Robert was wearing a pair of light trousers and a station shirt, while Andy was wearing a pair of shorts and a fairly low-cut black tank top.

Robert: "Dressed like this you are too sexy and I won't be able to keep my hands off your body for too long"

Andy: "You'll have to do it"

Robert: "Are you going to wear anything else over the tank top?"

Andy: "Of course yes, I have a sweatshirt that I'll take off later"

Robert: "You will be a constant temptation.." he said laughing and shaking his head.

Once they were ready, they headed to the rally and joined the other team members. They weren't surprised to see them arrive together as to everyone else they were friends. Once all together Andy, Maya and Vic began planning their strategies to try to beat their opponents as they did every year. All three were dressed in very tight and provocative clothes and to try to distract as many opponents as possible they had to flirt with them a little.

Andy: "I can't flirt with them this year"

Maya: "Why not?"

Andy: "I don't feel like it"