Their new adventure

This one-shot is a continuation of the previous one ;)

Andy and the twins, after being in the hospital for a week when they were born, were ready to go home where there was a surprise waiting for them. Robert helped Andy put the twins in the car and then they headed to their house. At home the whole team was waiting for them where they had organized a small party. At the entrance they had put up a large banner to welcome the twins and had prepared a table full of things to eat and drink. In the living room, on the other hand, they had invaded him with many pink and blue gift packages. When Andy opened the front door she was surprised at all that had been done. She thanked everyone by hugging them one by one for the surprise they had given her. While she was hugging everyone, Robert put the twins in their cribs because they were asleep, as soon as they woke up he would take them to the living room where everyone would hold them. They made Andy sit on the sofa, with two twins during the night she had managed to sleep very little and was quite tired. They all sat down and then she and Robert started opening the presents they had given him while the others ate and drank. The gifts consisted mostly of games and dresses of all kinds.

Andy: "Thank you all, it's all very nice"

Robert: "You shouldn't have done all this, but thank you"

Maya: "And we are only at the beginning. We as uncles of the twins will strive to spoil them every day and you will not be able to do anything about it"

Andy: "I can imagine"

Ben: "If you need we will always be available at any time of day"

Andy: "Thank you"

The twins started crying and Robert and Andy went to get them. While they were preparing the bottle with the milk they had left them in the living room and in turn each held them in their arms and they had stopped crying. Andy and Robert were there they saw the scene and smiled.

Andy: "They seem to be fine with them"

Robert: "It seems so and this is good, it gives us time to prepare the milk without them crying"

Once the bottles were prepared, they took the twins back and made them eat. They were all watching the new parents how they behaved, no one spoke, they were fascinated to see them in this new situation. Andy had always said she wasn't suited to be a mom, but seeing her now it doesn't seem like it at all, she's always wrong. As soon as they finished eating, they immediately fell asleep again and were put back into their cots. That was when the team decided it was time to go, Andy and Robert wanted to rest too. After having dinner and feeding the twins again, they went to bed too. During the night the twins woke up and both got up to get them. While they were trying to calm them down, they prepared their bottles and then gave them to them. Once they finished eating they changed them and tried to get them back to sleep. Back in bed they too Andy could not go back to sleep as before and rested his head on Robert's chest.

Andy: "Do you think that sooner or later they will sleep all night?"

Robert: "With time, yes"

Andy: "We hope as soon as possible, they eat all the time"

Robert: "They have to grow up, it's normal"

Andy: "It's all so strange and new. I didn't think I would like all this"

Robert: "Oh no? Because?"

Andy: "Because I've never been able to do it with such small children, when they are older it's easier to manage them"

Robert: "It's easier if they are quiet children like I hope ours are when they grow up or we get in trouble"