Beer and confessions

Andy and Robert had just returned to the station after finishing the fire hydrant inspection and collided with Ripley.

Andy: "Good morning Chief, we were just talking about you" she said smiling before leaving.

Luke: "Did you and Herrera talk about me?"

Robert: "Yeah, but you forget it" he said as they walked into his office.

Luke: "I know we're not friends like we used to be, but I need to talk to someone"

Robert: "You want to talk about Hughes, right? This is not the right place"

Luke: "I get it, it was a bad idea to come here"

Robert: "That's not what I meant. What do you say if.. after the shift we talk over a beer as we used to do?"

Luke: "It's okay with me"

Ripley was about to leave when the alarm went off and Robert recognized the address. Before returning to the station, they reported a fire in a coffee factory and were the first to arrive for help until they were sent away by those from station 23.

Luke: "Is this the address you and Herrera reported earlier?" Robert nodded. "Things got worse quickly, I'm coming with you. And anyway, great job first you two, make a good team together"

Robert: "Things changed after the ambulance accident, it's easy to work with her, but now let's go"

Andy and Robert found themselves in the truck together and looked at each other before leaving. That look spoke for them, they knew things had gotten worse and they had to be careful. While Andy was driving, Robert on the radio explained the situation to everyone and in a short time they arrived. Since Andy and Robert had that ambulance accident, things had changed. They got along well and when they were out for a call they worked in sync, leading the team at their best. The team had been divided into pairs and entered the factory to help get out the firefighters of 23 who had been injured by the explosion of the coffee bags. With the high temperatures inside, the bags continued to explode and the situation became increasingly difficult. Ripley was in charge of everything from the outside but at some point something went wrong and he wanted to get in. All but one had managed to get out, Vic. Robert was the only person who knew about them and he knew immediately what Ripley wanted to do.

Robert: "You can't enter"

Luke: "It's her, I have to go in" he said as he put on the equipment.

Robert: "I know, but it's against the rules. Within me"

Luke: "What would you do if Herrera was in Vic's place?"

Robert: "I would have gone back inside already" he said with a sigh.

Luke: "As I thought. Take my seat and guide me via radio" he replied as he started inside the building.

Meanwhile Andy has approached Robert. "Why did Ripley come in?"

Robert: "Emh.. because he's the Chief and he decides"

Andy: "It's for Vic, right? I know you know, you are friends and Vic is my friend.."

Robert: "Do you know?" Andy nodded. "We try to get them out of there as quickly as possible"

Andy remembered the last position he saw Vic and pointed it out to Robert so that he could guide Luke from the outside. As Luke followed Robert's directions, a sack of coffee exploded near him and he fell to the ground. It took him a few seconds to recover, get up and continue looking for Vic. By continuing to follow Robert's directions, he was able to find Vic and in a short time they were out. When they saw them out they all breathed a sigh of relief. Andy went to Vic to take her in the ambulance to check that everything was ok and Robert did the same with Luke. Luke was in a bit of pain where he was hit by the exploded coffee sack but otherwise he was fine. As Andy was finishing checking Vic, Luke approached them making sure Vic was okay.