Trick or treat? 3

This one-shot is a continuation of the other two previous Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone! 👻🎃

Robert had confessed to his wife that he began to hate Halloween a little less just because it was the anniversary of the day they decided together. Over the years Andy had tried in every possible way to convince Robert to cross-dress but with little result. Unlike him, she loved Halloween and every year she decorated the house and looked for original disguises for Sophie and Henry. The twins as they grew up loved Halloween as much as their mother and Robert resigned. He always hoped that at least one of his children hated Halloween, but that didn't happen. For the love of his children, Robert has always accompanied them to trick or treat because the thing he loved most was to see his family happy. Now that Henry and Sophie had just turned six, they were looking forward to Halloween so they could dress up and play a lot of jokes. As usual, the Halloween party was organized at the station and this year it was Sophie and Henry who came up with the idea for the theme of the party. Over the course of the summer, uncle Travis and aunt Vic had taken the twins to the zoo and since that day the children have never stopped talking about the animals. In the house Robert had set up an aquarium with various varieties of fish and each fish had a different name that Sophie and Henry had chosen. In addition, the twins had managed to persuade their parents to adopt a dog and a few days before Halloween Robert had returned home with two small water turtles that he gave to the twins. Their home was turning into a zoo, but Andy and Robert didn't care because their children were happy and would do anything to keep that happiness from disappearing from their faces. When it was time to choose the theme for the Halloween party, Sophie and Henry proposed a theme where there were animals and of course everyone agreed with them. Sophie and Henry then started to think about which animal to dress up as and finally made up their minds. Henry had decided to dress up as a bat while Sophie had decided to dress up as a spider. She had chosen to dress up as a spider because one day at the supermarket with her father she had seen that there were many spider-shaped candies and then because she would have thrown small gummy spiders at people to play tricks. Henry, on the other hand, had chosen to disguise himself as a bat because when he had been to the zoo he had been fascinated by that animal. A month before it was Halloween, an afternoon after shift, Andy and the twins went to the mall to look for costumes, but that's not all. Andy had also discovered something else and needed the help of her children to organize a surprise for Robert.

Andy: "After we found your costumes, can you help me with something to surprise dad?"

Henry: "Why do you want to surprise dad? And what do we have to help you with?"

Andy: "On Halloween I would like to reveal something to your father"

Sophie: "And what is it about?" she asked curiously. "If you don't give us clues, how can we help you?"

Andy: "You're right, but promise me what I'm going to tell you today will remain a secret between us until Halloween, ok?"

Sophie-Henry: "Promised"

Andy: "I recently discovered that I'm pregnant and soon there will be another baby in our house"

Sophie: "Are you serious?" Andy nodded. "Will I be the big sister?" Andy nodded again.

Henry: "We will be the best big brothers in the world"

Andy: "Are you happy with the news?"

Henry: "Yeah, we should celebrate with an ice cream" Andy laughed.

Andy: "Okay, we'll buy ice cream later"

Sophie: "You could wear a costume similar to that" she said pointing to a black jumpsuit with a skeleton drawn and a smaller skeleton drawn on the belly.