Cooking lessons

Andy and Robert had been together for a few months, but their relationship was secret. Even though relationships between colleagues weren't forbidden, they still wanted to keep doing everything in secret because it was more exciting and also because they didn't want to expose their facts to everyone. When they were on duty at the station they behaved like friends and often exchanged messages. Andy, every time he received a message from Robert, smiled and obviously this thing never went unnoticed by anyone. Everyone was very curious to know who Andy's secret man was, but she never gave too many clues not to make it clear that this man was Robert. One day, after the team had returned to the station after a call, while everyone had gone to rest, Andy went to Robert's office. After entering hisoffice, she closed the door and then joined Robert in his bunk.

Robert: "What are you doing here?"

Andy: "I wanted to be with you. Everyone is resting and I missed you" she said laying down on the bed next to Robert. "You know.. I would have preferred to take a shower with you" she said giving him a kiss.

Robert: "I would have preferred it too" he answered kissing back. "But tomorrow we will have a whole day off"

Andy: "I can't wait for the shift to end to go home and be alone with you" she said cuddling up to him. "Have you already planned something to do tomorrow?"

Robert: "Oh yeah. Tomorrow I will finally teach you to cook. I've already bought everything"

Andy: "I'd rather see you cook. I thought I'd spend the whole day without clothes.."

Robert: "I really think you'll really like what we're going to do" he said mischievously.

Andy: "I can also learn to cook by watching tutorials"

Robert: "It wouldn't be the same. I have many things in mind for tomorrow and.. don't worry, everything will be very exciting and pleasant"

Andy: "If you tell me that, I'd like to start learning to cook right away" Robert gave a small laugh.

Robert: "This is not the right place" he replied as he put his hand under Andy's shirt. "Mmmhhh.. you're not wearing a bra" he said as he squeezed one of her boobs.

Andy: "And I'm not even wearing panties.." she answered whispering sensually in Robert's ear.

Robert: "You're such a temptress.." he replied as he took off her belt and then took off her pants and then put his hand between her legs. "And you're already wet.."

Andy: "This is the effect you always have on me" she replied slipping her hand into Robert's boxers and felt something hard.

Robert: "And this is the effect you have on me"

After Robert took off his boxers, Andy mounted on top of him, positioned herself on top of his erection and then pushed him inside her. Robert's hands were on Andy's boobs and she started moving slowly. As she continued to move, Robert teased her nipples and together they climaxed. Andy then lay down next to Robert again and he held her close. Andy and Robert stayed together a little longer and then she, without being seen, left Robert's office and got to work. The rest of the shift passed rather uneventfully and the next morning, before everyone went home, they all gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Robert was still in her office exchanging a few messages with Andy. Every time she read and replied to Robert's messages, she smiled.

Vic: "Today that we all have the day off, could we meet your mystery man?"

Andy: "Nope"

Vic: "But we're all curious about who's making you so happy. If we come to your house later, will he be there?"