Trick or treat? 2

This Halloween one-shot is a continuation of last year's. Happy Halloween everyone! 🎃👻🧡

Since their first Halloween together, it had been two years and Andy and Robert were married and 5 months ago their twins, Sophie and Henry, were born. Their secret relationship didn't last long because one day, while they were making breakfast for the whole team, they were caught kissing by everyone. At first they were shocked by what they had just seen, but then they were happy, the important thing is that they were both happy. Jack was initially jealous of their relationship, but soon realized that he would be just a friend to Andy and nothing more. Pruitt was initially against their relationship because Robert was the Captain and was in charge, but then as time went on he changed his mind and saw how much Andy and Robert loved each other. Since they had discovered their relationship, things had changed. Robert was no longer the strict Captain to everyone, but he had changed and had been welcomed by everyone in their large family. Andy and Robert had married in a simple ceremony where they had invited only their loved ones and for the honeymoon they had chosen to spend a week in a mountain cabin in the snow. When Andy got pregnant they were both happy and shocked when they learned that she was pregnant with twins. Before discovering the gender of the twins, both they and the whole team had made bets and in the end they had all won a bit since one twin was a boy and the other a girl. Andy's pregnancy went well and every day he had more and more strange cravings, but Robert was always ready to satisfy any cravings. It was a hot June day when Andy's waters broke and Sophie and Henry were born.

Just before the twins were born, Andy and Robert hadn't been to the station anymore and wanted to come back for Halloween and surprise everyone. The team often went to their house, they always brought something for the two small children, but now it was time to take them to the station. The day before Halloween, while the twins slept, Andy and Robert debated whether to dress up the twins or not. Robert never liked that party while Andy loved it.

Andy: "Our children dressed up in little pumpkin-shaped onesie would be so cute"

Robert: "No. Although it is the anniversary day we decided to be together, I still hate this party"

Andy: "Really? Yet at our first Halloween together, in the end you said that maybe you might like this day"

Robert: "Well.. if you remember correctly we had just finished having sex when I said it"

Andy: "I should refresh your memory then.." she seductively approached him. "You know.." she continued trying to take off Robert's shirt. "I know how to change your mind.." she said starting to kiss Robert's bare chest while she tried to unbutton his pants with her hands.

Robert: "I'm really curious to see if you will make me change my mind.." he replied mischievously.

Andy, after he pulled down both Robert's pants and boxers, pushed him onto the bed and then started stripping. Once her clothes landed on the floor too, she climbed on top of Robert and they started kissing. They were short on time, the twins could wake up at any time, but both were very excited and ready for a quickie. Andy, with her body fell a little lower, meeting Robert's hard erection ready to enter her. Andy positioned herself over Robert's erect penis and slowly slid it inside her. Robert flipped their positions so that he was on top of her and began to move, increasing the pace more and more. It didn't take them long for both of them to reach their maximum pleasure and indulge in their orgasm. Robert lay down next to her, hugged her and after a few minutes the twins started crying.

Andy: "We made it in time" she said laughing as he quickly dressed.

Robert: "At least this time they didn't interrupt us" he replied while he too was dressing.