Chapter 18

Rydel's POV

Girls' Night!

"Come on guys!" I told the other girls and we headed into my room. The last to arrive was Kaitlyn so we waited for her.

When she came into the room, we all jumped on her like all teenage girls would do.

"Ooh, Rocky and Kaitlyn." Sophie winked at her.

"Rocklyn all the way." Emily laughed.

"What were you two doing?" I joked.

"Haha, very funny." Kaitlyn said, trying not to blush.

"I'm glad Annabel left. Its less awkward for Ryland and now we can have our own girls' night!" I said to them.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed in unison and we laughed.

We had everything we needed. From popcorn, to games, to movies, to getting our gossip on. This was definitely going to be a great night for all of us!

"So girls, we have all the games you could ever imagine and incredible movies picked out by mwah so we are all set!" I said and they all cheered.

"This is honestly going to be great for us. It will give us a chance to become closer friends." Sophie smiled.

"I definitely agree. So, what should we talk about first?" Emily asked.

"Mmh, how about Rylie?" I winked at Sophie and she blushed.

"Yes! How's that going?" Kaitlyn said, getting very interested.

"Its going great. Its actually taking off a lot better than I thought." Sophie spent her time on every word, making sure to have the right combination when she spoke.

"Aw!" We all said together.

"Yeah, he's really sweet. Although, one thing bothers me.." Soph trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked, all of us moving in closer to hear this.

"Well, he acts different now. I mean, when we were just friends, he acted like a weirdo around me and I loved it. He would just be himself and I could just be myself and neither of us cared what people thought. Now, he acts really romantic and...different I guess. its weird." She said, never looking any of us in the eye.

"Soph, its because he's nervous now. He doesn't want to jeopardize your friendship by you guys going through a bad break up or something so he just feels like he needs to act different. Don't worry, when your relationship gets more serious, he'll act like his goofy self more. Besides, its not like the old Ryland is completely gone!" I laughed and she nodded.

"Besides, he won't do anything to make you uncomfortable so you have nothing to worry about." Emily smiled.

"That reminds me...Emily, how's Ross?" I winked at her and now we all started asking her questions.

"Is he kind?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Is he protective?" Sophie asked eagerly.

"Is he himself?" I asked.

"Woah! Let's slow down with the questions." She laughed, a huge smile on her face.

"Ok, ok. So, how is he?" I asked, now getting eager for the answer.

"He's...he's just what I expected." She smiled, looking at the ground, clearly day dreaming. "Its not a bad thing that he's what I expected, actually, he's more half and half. Like, I expected him to be really nice but never expected him to be protective. I'm not even lying, we were walking today and we ran into that idiot from the beach. Ross had rage written all over his face and wouldn't let go of my arm. He made sure I was behind him that entire time the other guy was there and it felt..incredible. Just knowing he was there for me." Emily smiled, now blushing bright red.

"Ahh! Too cute!" Kaitlyn exclaimed, putting her hands on her cheeks.

"Now its your turn Kaitlyn! You and Rocky." I winked at her.

"Yeah, he's...everything I've ever wanted." She smiled.

"Tell me more! Tell me more!" Emily imitated the movie Grease and we all laughed.

"Alright, alright. Well, he's just, perfect. Like, I love that feeling I get when I don't know what to say because it makes me realize how much I really like him. I also love it when he can't think of anything to say because it shows how much he likes me. He honestly takes care of me too. I know we've only been together for a little while but its like he gets me." She was now blushing as red and rudolph's nose.

"Aww, Kaitlyn! That's adorable!! You guys are too cute." I smiled at her and she blushed again.

"Thanks." I think that's all she could think of to say.

"Now let's get to the movies!" I exclaimed.

We put in "The Notebook" and got comfortable in our pajamas and fluffly blankets.

About halfway through the movie, we heard talking outside our door. Since it was midnight, we couldn't imagine who it would be.

"I got this guys!" I giggled as I took by Hello Kitty pillow with me and tiptoed towards the door.

Ross's POV

"Hey guys, let's spy on the girls." Rocky winked at Riker, Ryland, and I so we decided to go along with it.

We tiptoed upstairs just as Sophie was talking about Ryland.

"Ooh, Ry Ry!" Rocky whispered excitedly and even in the dark we could tell Ryland was blushing.

"Ooh, now its Rossy's turn!" Riker whispered and I shushed him. I really wanted to hear this.

Then, it was Rocky's turn and we all faced him. He was looking down at the ground, smiling like a maniac and we just made fun of him the entire time as quietly as we could.

"Now let's get to the movies!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Great, now what?" Rocky asked us.

"Um, let's just stay here. Girls usually talk during movies, right?" I asked.

"Um, yeah I think so. At least, Rydel always does." Riker joked and we laughed quietly.

About and hour later, we heard the girls get suspicious.

"Crap! Run!" Rocky exclaimed and we ran downstairs.

"You guys!" Rydel exclaimed and all of the girls were running after us now.

"You know, if one of those girls wasn't our sister, this would be awesome." Ross laughed.

"I heard that!" Rydel yelled at us through laughs.

They finally caught up to us and we all stopped to catch our breaths. We ended up in the backyard.

"How..much..did..you..guys hear?" Rydel said through breaths.

"Pretty much everything." Rocky winked and she pushed him in the pool.

"Oh snap!" Riker said before jumping in the pool himself.

"I'm coming in!" I screamed and jumped in with them.

"Come on Kaitlyn!" Rocky exclaimed and pulled her in, both of them laughing and Rocky wrapping his arms around her waist in the water.

"Now its your turn Em!" I laughed. Emily was a bit harder to get in so I climbed out and carried her over to the edge and jumped in with my arms around her.

"Let's go Soph!" Ryland said and pulled her right in.

Riker ended up pulling Rydel in and we were all laughing. Luckily, our parents weren't there otherwise we would be in big trouble.

This was definitely the best night ever. Especially because it involved Ryland with Soph, Rocky with Kaitlyn, and my arms around Em.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thanks for reading!!! Merry early Christmas!!! #Rylei #Rossily #Rocklyn :) So this chapter was all about "girls' night" and I actually kinda liked writing this one :) comment or tweet me @teamR5_xo with your feedback! Thanks guys!