Chapter 27

Ross's POV

Whoo! Off to McDonald's we were.

I was definitely ready to just hang out with everyone and just relax. Especially just hang out with Emily and spend more time with her.

Everything would've gone a lot better that night if we didn't run into some Rossians or "only Rocky exists" fans.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You're Rocky!" One of them exclaimed and ran up to Rocky and gave him a huge hug.

"Um, hey." He tried to act cool but was clearly confused why she didn't mention R5 at all.

"Ah! You're Ross!" The other two exclaimed and hugged me around my waist.

"Oh, hey." I said, also trying to act cool but confused.

They all stepped back at the same time to look at all of us and then their smiles dropped.

"Who are these three girls? I mean, we know who all of you are and everything, but I don't how they fit into the equation." One of them said and put emphasis on "they" as if she was referring to some creatures or something.

"Oh, this is Sophie, Emily, and Kaitlyn." I smiled but they still didn't.

"And you know them because..?" Another asked.

"Well, Sophie is Ry's girlfriend and we met Emily and Kaitlyn at a concert. Rocky and I fell hard for them and so Kaitlyn is Rocky's girlfriend and Emily is mine." I put my arm around her and pulled her in closer to me.

"Oh, hey can we talk to you two girls for a second?" One girl smiled but evil was written all over her face.

Rocky and I looked at each other, hesitating slightly but Emily and Kaitlyn were already following them about twenty feet away from the group.

"Aren't you going to do something?" Ryland asked me.

"Not yet." I said. Although, I really wanted to go over there and show those girls a piece of my mind. What did they want with Emily and Kaitlyn?

Kaitlyn's POV

What did these two freaks want with us?

I followed Emily and the other girls where they wanted us, which was about twenty feet away, and once they started talking I wished they would stop before I got too mad.

"You guys aren't even that pretty. How did you even end up with them?" The one girl snapped at us and I almost slapped her but kept my hand to myself since I didn't want to start a riot.

"Mmh, I don't know, how come you didn't end up with them?" Emily snapped back. Way to go Em!

"Ugh, that's an awful lot to say for someone who's too weird to function. Actually, too fat." She laughed and the other two joined in with her.

"How about you go take a long walk off a short cliff." I snapped at her.

"Wow, is that the best you can come up with?" She was about to laugh.

"I don't know, is that the best outfit you can come up with?" I smirked at her and she looked slightly defeated but wasn't giving up.

"Look, all I'm saying is that the both of you are just two fans who got lucky. I mean, did you seriously think they would actually stay with you? You are two fat, ugly, celebrity wannabes who think they have a life when you don't. Especially you." She looked right at Emily and kept talking before I had a chance to interrupt. "So, how about you just slap yourself back to reality and realize you have no chance with them. Once you both have to leave, they are going to move on to the next greatest thing" She smirked, obviously pleased with herself.