Chapter 2

Kaitlyn's POV

"Say Cheese!" The photographer said.

Oh. My. Gosh. Rocky's hand was on my waist! So was Rydel's but that's different. I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me!

"Ok, looks great! Next!" The photographer said, seeming a bit more impatient this time.

"You look great tonight by the way." Rocky whispered in my ear and I had chills running down my spine.

"Thanks." I giggled and he smiled at me.

"I can't wait to see you at the show. Make sure you're in front so Ross and I can see you and your friend." He said, seeming hopeful.

"Will do." I said, smiling back at him.

"Ross, you'll be fine." I heard Rocky say to Ross as I was getting out of the picture and waiting for Emily to be done. This was going to be a night to remember.

Ross's POV

Emily was next. I was praying that she would want to be in between at least me and someone else. Only then would this night be perfect.

"Ok, who do you want to be in between?" The photographer asked her.

"Um..Ross..and..Riker." She said, smiling at me.

"Perfect!" The photographer replied.

"Hey Emily." I said casually.

"Hey Ross." She replied.

"Oh, so you two already know each other? Ooh lala." Riker laughed and I gave him a glare through my smile so Emily couldn't see.

"Haha, I guess we do." Emily said before I had time to reply.

"Ok, one..two..three." As the photographer was saying this, I put my arm around Emily's waist and even though Riker did the same thing, I pulled her a bit closer with my hand. "Perfect!" He said after he took the picture. 

"Thanks guys!" Emily said and before she could leave the picture, I grabbed her hand.

"Wait Emily. Um, make sure you're in the front because I want to see you again." I smiled at her, trying not to seem too desperate.

"Definitely." She smiled and walked away with her friend.

Emily's POV

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ross just wanted me to be in the front so he could see me again. I couldn't believe he said that. Also, he held my hand because he wanted to tell me that!! I could be wrong, but I don't think he does this for every fan.

"Did you see that?!" I told Kaitlyn.

"Yes! He was all over you! He even pulled you closer to him. I can guarantee that he doesn't do that for every fan. Did you see Rocky?! He wanted to make sure you and I were in the front so him and Ross could see us!" She said excitedly.

"Really?! Oh my gosh I'm so glad we got tickets!!"

"Me too!"

We made our way to the front and luckily, we were right by the stage. I couldn't wait!

I was still fangirling over what had just happened when Ryland came out on the stage to help set some things up.

"Hey Ryland." I said casually and he looked over and waved with a cute smile on his face. "Kaitlyn. Did you see that?! Ryland just waved to me." I whispered excitedly.

"Yes Emily, I saw that." She silently laughed.

I just couldn't wait for them to come out. The fact that Ross was actually seeming to be interested in me just totally made this night worth while.