Chapter 4

Ross's POV

"Well, that was it. Now all you can hope for is that she'll actually call you." Rocky said to me.

Wait, what if she never does? What if she thinks that I was just playing her and she'll be too nervous to actually call me? I needed to make sure she was going to keep in contact with me.

I started to get up from my chair when Riker stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Trying to keep this girl." I said and quickly got up to reach her.

Just as she was about to leave, I grabbed her hand softly and she turned around to look at me. I almost froze from looking into her eyes. They were a beautiful sea-blue color and her blond hair perfectly fell on her shoulders.

"Hey Ross." She smiled, still looking surprised.

"Hey Emily. I was just going to ask you..I mean...make sure that.."

"That you were going to call him." Rocky finished for me. Thank goodness he was there because I was at a loss for words looking at her.

"Yeah, that." I said, blushing slightly.

"Oh." She said, looking shocked. "Of course I will. I won't let you down!" She said.

"Good, because, I really want to keep contact with you." I said, looking up and she smiled. I pulled her into a tight hug and didn't want to let the moment go. "I'll talk to you later, Emily." I whispered to her and she faintly laughed into my chest.

"I'l talk to you later, Ross." She said.

"Ok, either let go or get a room." Rocky joked.

"Alright, alright." I said and nudged his shoulder.

"Bye Kaitlyn." Rocky said to Kaitlyn and pulled her into a tight hug as well.

"And you're telling me to get a room?" I said with my arm around Emily's waist. I never wanted to let her go.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Rocky said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Bye Ross." Emily said and I died a little inside.

"Tell me this isn't goodbye."

"Its not, I promise." She smiled and gave me one last hug before leaving with Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Rocky is the sweetest most romantic most amazing person in the world." I told Emily.

"Tell me about it. Ross was so sweet to me and the way he held me made me not want to let the moment end." She said, clearly in her own world. Definitely lovestruck.

"By the way he held you, I could tell he felt the same way." I laughed.

"Same with Rocky with you! I can't believe that just happened. I mean, if you told me two months ago that the next I see R5, Ross would fall for me, I would say you're crazy." Emily laughed.

"Yeah, I know right." I replied.

We got out of the building where the concert was and when I turned to Emily to tell her something else but she wasn't there.

"Emily, where-" I started to say but stopped when I turned all the way around. There were at least five girls that had her pinned up against a brick wall.

"Where is it?" One girl asked her.

"Yeah, give it to us." Another one demanded.

"Now!" One of them shouted.