Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

The concert went great! Everyone did a great job.

I also figured out what Rydel meant about asking Rocky and Ross about how the meet and greet went. I can't believe how Ross actually dedicated a song to a fan named Emily! Rocky also said the same thing to a fan named Kaitlyn! That's crazy!

I basically talked to Ryland the entire time and just hung out backstage. He's actually really sweet and really fun to talk to. Wait, I'm not falling for him. Am I?

Ross's POV

"That was awesome!" I heard Riker say as we walked off stage.

"Yes! Did you see how many drum sticks I broke? About eight!" Ratliff replied, seeming very pleased with himself.

"I think tonight was the best I've ever played on the keyboard before!" Rydel said, smiling very widely.

"I was rocking it on guitar!" Rocky said.

"You were also flirting with some girls. That goes for both of you!" Rydel said to Rocky and I, winking at both of us.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I said, rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Dude, I can't believe you dedicated that song to that girl Emily! I mean, I did too but only after you gave me the idea! Way to be confident!" Rocky said, nudging my shoulder a bit.

"Thanks man! Let's just hope she enjoyed it." I said, looking down.

"Did you see her face?! She was smiling like crazy! She definitely has a thing for you." Riker said.

"Don't give me all the credit! Rocky was also flirting with a certain someone." I said, winking at Rocky and he blushed slightly.

When we were sitting in our chairs for the signing, I kept searching the line for Emily but I couldn't find her. Did she leave? No, I know our fans and they would never leave, especially before a signing.

"Hey, do you see Emily anywhere?" I asked Rydel, still looking.

"No, sorry. Don't worry, she's here somewhere." Rydel said reassuringly.

"Let's hope." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey, can you see them anywhere?" Rocky whispered to me.

"No, I was just looking for them." I replied, looking disappointed.

I couldn't believe she didn't show up! Why can't I find her?! I mean, this is what I was looking forward to. I even wrote down my number on a piece of paper ahead of time so it was ready to go. What if I never get to see her again? I'm just hoping she has a twitter so I can tweet about her and she'll see it.

Just as I was signing something for a fan, I looked up and it was her, standing pretty far down the line, talking with her friend Kaitlyn.

"She's here!" I exclaimed. Did I just say that out loud?

"What?" The fan asked me, seeming hopeful that I was talking about her.

"Oh, sorry, nothing." I said.

"Oh.." She said, disappointed.

"I like your shirt." I said, smiling at her. I didn't want to be mean or anything.

"Oh, thanks!" She said, looking perky again.

"Riker, she's here!" I told him across Rydel.

"I know!" He said, smiling.