2.

"Who the hell are they?" I confusedly ask Ali, putting down the smore that I was just devouring.

"That right there, are the Cobra Kais." She nods her head over to the group on motorcycles, not impressed. They look stupid.

"And right behind them is, Johnny Lawrence." Freddy says.

I watch the blonde haired boy take off his helmet, run his hand through his locks, and flip his hair to the side. He has a deep red jacket on that says, "Cobra Kai on the back." What the hell is a Cobra Kai? And why is he attractive?

"What's a Cobra Kai?" I ask Freddy.

"Cobra Kai is the most popular karate dojo in the valley." Freddy laughs at my question.

"Oh." I say, still distracted by Johnny's beauty.

"Vic?" Ali waves her hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah sorry." I say.

The blonde headed boy starts walking towards us. His crew behind him and his eyes on Daniel and Ali flirting. Daniel and Ali look so cute together, I have to say. They definitely compliment each other's features.

"Ali!" Johnny calls out. What does he want with Ali? Maybe I shouldn't get into that.

"What could you possibly need Johnny?" Ali yells, rising up from the wet sand. "Listen, I just want to talk to you."

"Well, you're not gonna talk to me. Not after what happened." She cries. He grabs her radio and puts it over his head, making it unreachable for her height. He laughs at the sight. "Johnny, give it back now!" She yells.

"No! If you talk to me, I'll give it back." He says.

"Fine!" She yells.

They talk about something but it was quiet and toned down. He looked mad. So did she. I'm just confused. I couldn't tell what they were saying. Do they like each other ? Are they dating? God, I've got so many questions.

He throws her radio into the sand, breaking it. Why is he being so rude? What the hell is wrong with this kid? He looks so entitled. I bet he's a popular kid or something. I hated those kids in Colorado. They made my life miserable.

Daniel walks over confidently and picks up the radio. He looks at the parts and pieces and tries to put it back together. "Don't touch it, you punk!" Johnny yells at Daniel.

"What the hell man? What's going on?" Daniel asks, being genuinely considered about the situation. "Aw, You want it?" Johnny asks Danny.

"Yeah man, just give it back to her." Daniel sighs.

Johnny throws the radio at Daniel, pushing him to the ground as well. Johnny trips Daniel to the ground, making Daniel yelp in pain. Daniel's mouth opens in insufferable pain.

"Johnny, stop it!" Ali yells. I comfort her the best I can, stroking her arm. She's my girl now. With girls, it doesn't matter if I've known them for a few days or a few years, once they're under my flock, I protect them with my life. We're a unit.

Johnny throws a hard kick into Daniel's stomach. Oh my gosh. I feel so bad for Danny. Daniel is on the ground, trying to get up. Ali looks petrified, and if I'm being honest, so does Daniel. Daniel holds his stomach, tears threatening to stream.