5.

"So... Vic, who was the cute blonde boy outside last night?" She teases me. "Oh? Johnny? He's nobody. "

"Hmm..okay." She smiles, cutting an apple.

"Actually, do you mind if he comes over tomorrow? We have to work on our essay." I ask. "Yes, he can come over!" She says with excitement. She's always so accepting.

I finish my cereal and start getting ready for school. I pick out high waisted flared jeans, a sweatshirt, and my signature bomber jacket. I get so many compliments on it. As it should.

I walk out the door and exchange goodbyes with my mother. I see Danny leaving his apartment. "Hey Danny, look I'm really sorry about last night. I feel terrible." I say apologetically.

"It's alright. Let's just move pass this." He smiles. How is he so nice?

We ride our bikes to school and park them on the racks as always. It's like a daily routine now. I walk over to the girls and say hello to them.

"Hey, Victoria!" Ali, Susan and Barbara say to me. They all have their own way of saying hello, some just wave, but Ali usually goes all out and gets excited. "Hey girls!" I smile.

"Ali, can we talk?" I ask. Of course she says yes and brings me aside. "Did you and Johnny like used to date?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah we did. Why?" She asks. She seems sad now. I wonder what happened.

"Oh okay. Just curious." I say.

"Well I just wanted to let you know now, that I'm doing an essay with him, so I'll be at his house, so I don't want you to think we are doing anything like that." I really do want her to know that I wouldn't do anything. He's a jerk.

"Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't care if you did but just watch out." She says with a nice smile.

I see Johnny and his gang next to me. Oh god, they're coming up to me. "Hey, Princess." Johnny says slinging his arm around me.

"Oooo. Johnny's got a girlfriend." His boys say. They can't stop laughing. So immature for no reason.

"We're just friends." I laugh, clearing up the air. Johnny then looks at the ground and forces a smile at me.

"Here, you should properly meet the boys." Johnny announces, showing me each of them.

"I'm Bobby. Bobby Brown." A brown haired boy says. I give a wave. I don't wanna do this. I have no reason to be meeting the entire team.

"Well I'm Vict-" I begin to say, but everyone cuts me off.

"We know all about you. Johnny talks non stop about you. At our sleepovers, he cuddles his pillow at night and pretends it's you and like whines your name." A boy with light brown hair says. That makes everyone laugh.

"Man! Shut up! I don't do that!" He says with a red shade of blush. He looks so mad.

"Alright well I'm Tommy." The light browned hair boy says. He seems sweet. "Hello, Tommy."

"And I'm Dutch." A boy with blonde curlyish hair says.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I say. I couldn't be less interested.

"No problem. You're hot." Tommy says with a big smile. I let out a laugh. Bold much.

"What in the actual hell did you just say, you idiot?" Johnny yells, steam going out of this ears. "What? You're not even dating her?" Tommy smiles. He has a plan. For sure. He's up to something.

Johnny stutters and he can't come up with a sentence. "Well I've got to get to my locker. Goodbye." I walk away.

He follows me to my locker, unfortunately. "Here let me do it, move." Johnny says.
He gets it open and sees pictures of me and my mom. Also some pictures with Danny and Ali.