10.

Johnny said to "dress warm" so I'm assuming this date is outside somewhere. Okay, let's see. This better be good. I'm not falling for anything stupid. However, he is good with surprises.

"Where are you heading tonight, sweets?" My mom asks, reading her book on the couch while sipping hot chocolate. Even in Cali, she still loves her cocoa.

"Date with Johnny." I say. I can't believe I just said those words out loud. A date with him? Really, V?

"And I thought you guys were only friends?" Her eyebrows furrow up. Mine would too.

"It's not that serious, just a friendly date. I'm not into that." I shut it down quickly. She likes Johnny though. I can tell.

"Hey Johnny." I smile at him for once. He's wearing jeans and a grey sweatshirt. He looks good.

"Hey, V." He says as he kisses my forehead quickly. Just a peck.

"Hi, Ms!" He says to my mom. "Hey Johnny, It's nice seeing you again." He smiles at her and we say our goodbyes to my mom.

We walk outside and it feels like a hot day in Colorado. "I thought you said to dress warm?"

"Yeah... this is our definition of cold here." Johnny laughs.

"You have a car too?" I gasp at the red convertible. "Yes. Of course I have a car." He says. He opens the door for me. Chivalry is not dead.

He throws his arm around me and pulls me closer to him as he drives with one hand on the steering wheel. Smooth, Lawrence. Real smooth.

"We're almost there." He says.

"Okay. I feel like Iive so close to everything." I say. "Yeah, actually you do. I live farther."

We pull into the parking lot of, "Golf 'N' Stuff." Johnny comes to my side of my door and opens it for me.

"Why thank you." I say. He smirks at me and we walk towards the entrance.

"Where to first?" He asks.

"Rollercoaster, obvious?" I ask. "Fine." He says. He hates roller coasters but I love them. He's just a whimp.

"V?" Johnny asks softly.

"Yes?"

"Can you hold my hand?" He says. I take it begrudgingly.

The feeling of the rollercoasters here are amazing. The wind in your hair, the warm
night air. I love California. When you get to the top, you can see the beautiful sun setting. This is like a dream for rollercoaster fanatics. I had my hands up the entire ride.

"That wasn't so bad!" He says once it's over, but during it, he was screaming at the top of his lungs. "I wish there was footage of you screaming during it." I chuckle.

Completely ignoring what I said, he spots his favorite game. "Air hockey!" I have never seen him with such excitement in him.

"You're going down."

"Not a chance, baby." He says smirking at me.

"One more point and you're done I'm gonna win." Johnny says, still focused on the puck.

"3..2..1!" The timer stops.
I won!

"Hahaha! In your face Johnny!" I say, bragging.

"You're lucky I think you're cute." He says laughing.

"Basketball?" I suggest.

"For sure. You're going down." He says.
He's got 30 points and I've got 13.

I run out of balls so I reach over to grab some of Johnny's crate.

"Give me your balls!" I yell out.

"Which ones?" He says, dying of laughter.

"The basketball you idiot!" I laugh.

Johnny wins the basketball game. "In your face, Vic!" He yells out.

"Okay, okay, that was a good win." I do admit.

"Let's go play mini golf." He says. I nod and smile as we walk over.

The score is 6 to 10. I'm winning so far!

"Okay, now putt the ball in slowly." Johnny says. I keep missing it. This one hole is messing me up.

"Here, let me help you." He comes up behind me, takes my hands and puts them on the club.

"And you do it nice and slow.." He whispers. And the ball goes in.

"Hey you got it in!" He says as he brings me in for a hug.

I actually end up winning. "You just got lucky!" Johnny says.

"Yeah, okay." I say laughing.

"Can we go on the ferris well?" I ask.

"Of course."

We get on the ferris wheel and it starts slowly moving. I've always loved ferris wheels. I love the sky. The sky is so powerful. I just love the beauty of nature and life itself.

"Are you cold?" He asks.

"A little bit."

"Take my jacket." He says as he puts his red cobra kai jacket over me. My favorite. It's such good material. I'm serious! You could make some good outfits with this jacket. "Thanks, J."

He slings his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I put my hand on his chest, and my head on his shoulder.

We stop at the top of the ferris wheel and admire the stars. He looks deeply into my eyes with passion. I look into his blue eyes and stroke his soft blonde locks. He leans and his lips brush against mine.

"Not yet. I won't kiss you." I whisper, putting a finger over his pretty lips. "Vic..."

"Let's take some pictures in the booth!" Johnny suggests. We take a smiling one with his arm around me, one with him kissing my cheek, and one of him making atrocious faces.

"These are great." Johnny says.

"They really are." I say.

We head out of the exit as Johnny holds my hand. Tonight was magical.

He opens the car door for me. "Did you have a fun time, nerd?" He asks.

"Yes I did. Thank you, Johnny." I say softly.

I fall asleep on his shoulder on the ride home and eventually he wakes me up. "Hey, V. Wake up." He says as he shakes me lightly. I flutter my eyes open and wake up.

"Johnny." I moan as I put my head back on him.

"Shh, I know, baby. We're gonna be home soon. I'm going to the drive thru, what do you want?" He asks adoringly.

"Fries and a strawberry shake." I say as my eyes give up.

We get the food and I eat as much as I can before I fall asleep on Johnny again.

"V. We're home." He shakes me.

"Oh okay." I feel so groggy.

He helps me out and leads me to my apartment. "I had a lot of fun tonight." He smiles.

"I did too." I yawn and thank him once again.

"Goodnight, V." He hugs me tightly.

"Goodnight, J."

authors note -
HEY LOVES
tysm for 300 reads 🤍🤍
and #3 for the hashtag daniel larusso yall crazy ily

love author x