19.

Tommy.
I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling once again. Today's been a long day because of Kreese. He busted my nose again, and threatened me to leave the dojo. I pleaded to him, and he let me stay since I'm a strong member of the team.

Johnny gets all the attention from him. He's the star student, the person who gets picked for every single fucking thing, the person who's picked for the mat everyday, the most popular kid in our school, the richest kid in our school, he's got everything in his hands and doesn't even realize it.

He's got a wide selection of friends, He's got girls dropping to his knees and begging for a date, He's got a great mother, a really nice red corvette, the new bike that just came out, shit, he's got one of the best bicycles ever and he just lets it sit there. He said bicycles are for the weak, but when him and I were friends back in 7th grade he was riding a poorly made bike.

That was before his stepdad Sid came into the picture. He's spoiled, and takes shit for granted. He's my best friend yeah, but god I just wish I was him so much. And there's one thing that I'll never ever have.

And that one thing is Vic. She's a beautiful girl, she's smart, funny, loving, cute, and her smile can make the whole room light up. My stomach gets butterflies to the thought of her. I'm in love with her, she's the one person in the world that I'd drop everything and anything just to be with her. I love her. But, I can tell Johnny is head over heels so I should back off.

Johnny is so in love with her, he's stressing because he doesn't know when to ask her out or to say I love you to her. I keep telling him to wait it out because she may not feel the same way. The real reason I tell him to wait it out is because maybe she'll give me a chance one day. Maybe I'll tell her about how I feel. I could write it in a letter, or maybe call her up and tell her. The reason why he hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend is because of me.

Johnny tells me all about each and every one of their dates. It pains me to hear about them, but I'm happy for her. Even if I'm not the person who's making her happy. And I'm happy for Johnny too. He deserves someone like her to help him cope with things. I've seen he's much calmer and much happier. When he was dating Ali, he was kinda happy too but she was just a distraction to him, to get away from Sid. But I can tell he loves her. When they went on their first date, Johnny explained every moment. In that moment, I would die to be Johnny.

Flashback ; Golf 'N' Stuff Date
"Okay guys, I've got to tell you what just happened!" Johnny comes in, with an excited expression.

"Tell us everything!" Bobby says.

"So we played air hockey. She won, it was cute. She had an adorable outfit on, her hair looked so beautiful and her smile was extra bright tonight. We played basketball. I won, obviously but she couldn't reach the basket which was adorable. Then, she beat me in mini golf! Which was surprising, but she's good at a lot of things so it makes sense. Then, we rode the ferris wheel and it was just so magical. I know, I probably sound so stupid right now but it really was. Then, when we got to the top we kissed with such passion and the way she runs her hands through my hair. God. I love her." Johnny says, with a big smile plastered on his face. I haven't seen him smile this much since I don't know when.

"Nice man! Did you hit?" Bobby yelled out.

"No! You are crazy! I don't go on dates just for sex!" Johnny yells at Bobby.

"You alright Tommy?" Johnny asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. I'm staring into space, wondering what it would be like to be loved by her. The most perfect girl in the grade.

"Uh yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired." I say, trying my best to smile.

"Oh okay." Johnny says.

Tommy.
So yeah, that's my life and I've got an awful crush on Vicky. Johnny doesn't know obviously, but if he ever does he'll flip. I don't hate him, I'm just incredibly jealous and I feel like he always has what I want. Anyways, I've got to get to bed. Schools gonna be here before I know it so I better get to bed.

I close my eyes, and suddenly Vic makes her way into my dreams. Once again.

Victoria
My head is pounding. My body aches from the punches that Ali left. I've got to start Karate. I don't care where, but somewhere. It's kinda hard to pick.

If I go to Mr. Miyagi, I'll have to go against my now boyfriend which wouldn't work out well. If I go to Cobra Kai, I'll be going against Danny and hurting Mr. Miyagi's feelings. Which wouldn't be good either. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Hey, are you awake?" A voice asks.

"Yeah."

"Who are you?" I ask nervously.

"You dummy. It's Johnny." Johnny says with a smile.

"Oh. Well, hey!" I say.

"Hey princess. How you feeling?" He asks as he kisses me softly.

"I'm okay. My body aches, and my head hurts." I say.

"That's pretty accurate." He says as he strokes my hair.

"Danny came by, I mean Daniel." He corrects himself.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, he was apologizing about how he acted earlier and that he doesn't wanna loose you." Johnny said. If I'm being honest, I didn't even wanna lose Danny either. He was a good friend. Well, he is a good friend.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"11:00."

"Oh. How long have I been sleeping?" I say.

"Around one, maybe two hours." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No don't apologize. It's okay, I watched a movie with my mom so it was fine." He reassures me.

"Okay. Can you lay with me?" I ask softly.

"Of course, let me just change." He says.
He changes into a grey sweatshirt and just leaves his shorts on.

"I feel like Tommy likes you." Johnny says softly.

"No, definitely not." I say, laughing a bit. I laughed at the thought of that. He could never like me.

"Don't you see how he always gets like sad when we show each other affection?" He says.

"That's kinda true." I agree. He has a point.

"Here, let's get to bed." Johnny says.

"Okay." I say. We get in bed and I turn my body to his.

"You're so pretty." He says softly.

"You too." I say.

"Come here." He says. I lay closer to him and hug his waist. I look up at him and kiss his jawline softly. He looks down at me and smiles. This is what love feels like.

"Goodnight princess." He says.

"Goodnight, J." I say.

authors note -
oh well shit j got real
uh yea so tommy likes her
sorry this chapter was interesting but boring
next chapter will include more danny drama🙄
he'll be hunting u down for the bonsai trees LMFAOO
ok so what am i gonna do with tommy? idk yet. he won't be the main love interest unless y'all want it i mean u come for johnny u leave with johnny but idk i'll figure it out!
ty for the READSSSS
LOVE YALL
stay positive drink water ily

- love author 💗💗