20.

I wake up in Johnny's bed to yelling. I turn over and Johnny's got his headphones on. I still can't get over what happened yesterday. I wonder who's yelling? I can't deal with people fighting anymore. "Johnny?" He takes out his headphones and looks at me.

"Oh no, no go back to sleep now." Johnny says, frantically. He shushed me.

"What's going on? Who's yelling?" I demand.

"Good old Sid." Johnny says in a slightly angry tone.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I say pulling him in for a hug.

"It's okay." He says.

Sid busts open our door.

"Johnny get this slut out of my house at once!" He screams.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Johnny yells.

"I can do whatever I want!" Sid yells. Sid smacked Johnny across the face hard. Johnny wiped off his lip and laughed.

"I'm the one who takes karate here, not you. I'll crane kick you in a second, so I'd keep your fucking mouth shut." Johnny says, clenching his jaw.

"Whatever, just make sure your one night stand leaves soon." Sid says.

"You know what." I say, getting up.

"You have something to say?" Sid says.

"Yeah I do. You better back the actual fuck up. Johnny is a good person and he's the best person I've ever met. You go way too hard on him and you need to stop before I fucking hit you." I say.

Johnny's eyes go wide at my words with Sid. "I'm not afraid to hit a girl." Sid says. He actually laughs. What a sick man. He is so abusive.

"If you do, I'll kill you with my bare hands you fucking piece of shit. She's my girl, and the only thing that matters to me right now." Johnny says.

"I don't care."

"We're leaving." Johnny says, pulling my hand out of the room.

We get in his car and he starts driving "I'm really sorry Johnny." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"It's alright. I'm sorry you had to see that." He says.

"It's okay." I say.

"Hey, isn't your mom coming home soon?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Oh! Yeah, she's coming home tonight!" I say.

"That's great!" He says.

We soon get to the apartment and walk in.

"Thanksgiving is coming soon, what are you doing this year?" Johnny asks me.

"I don't really know yet. I was just gonna do something with my mom but if you want to do something that would be really nice." I say.

"Yeah. How about our moms can both hang out and we can hang out too. We can also invite the cobra boys over if you'd like?" Johnny asks.

"Wait, yeah that would be so much fun!" I say. I haven't had a big Thanksgiving dinner with more than one person in years.

"Okay, I'll let my mom know." He says.

"I'm still really tired, we could go take a quick nap?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." Johnny says.

I get on the couch and get out a large blue fluffy blanket. We lay on the couch and I drape the blanket over the both of us. He hugs my waist and nuzzles his head in my neck. I play with his hair slowly, feeling his soft blonde hair on my finger tips. His eyes are giving out, as they're about to close.
He falls asleep, and so do I.
__
I wake up, and realize we've slept the whole day.
Suddenly, I hear the door open. Oh! Mom must be home now.