9.

"Johnny! What the hell is happening!" I yell between cries. He looks at me quickly and continues to punch Danny. No mercy.

"Wimp!" Bobby laughs at Danny. They throw Daniel like a rag doll in a circle.

"You couldn't leave me alone, couldn't you little twerp?" Johnny strikes Danny hard with his left foot, puncturing him in the chest.

"No, you had to push it!" Johnny yells at Danny. He is coughing, choking, and giving up. What if he kills him?

"And now, you're gonna pay!" Johnny yells.
Johnny punches him hard in the gut, Danny tries to run but the boys push him around again.

"Johnny stop!" I go up to him and slap him hard in the face. I was so angry.

"I tried to not hurt him, but he had other plans for tonight!" Johnny yells.

I decided to try and help the best I could. I smacked Bobby in the face and he throws me to the ground, pinning a foot on my back.

I yelp out in pain and Johnny looks at me with barely any remorse until, "Don't you fucking touch her!" Johnny yells at Bobby.

Bobby removes his foot from my back.

"I'm sorry, V." Bobby says as he wipes my tears away.

Johnny kicks Danny in the face hard. Danny falls to the ground, barely conscious. Bobby and Tommy both pick Danny up by the arms.

"Okay, now kick Johnny!" Tommy says. Johnny kicks him in the stomach twice, and I cry out as Danny screams out in pain. I was still stranded on the ground. I couldn't get up. I didn't wanna watch this. I couldn't.

"Look at him man, He's had enough!" Bobby says.

"No mercy!" Tommy says.

"He can't even stand up!" Dutch calls out.

"Johnny, man, leave him alone he's had enough!" Bobby screams at Johnny, shoving him a little.

"No! I decide when he's had enough." Johnny yells.

His eyes tear up to the sight of me crying on the ground, but he goes to throw one more punch.

Before he can punch him, a small old man hops the fence and punches Bobby and Tommy very hard in the stomach. He flips Johnny over with one hand and karate chops him twice.

I cry as I run over to Danny, making sure he's okay. "Danny! Are you okay?" I say between sobs.

"Are you part of Cobra Kai?" The old man says with an angry tone.

"No, no. I just have the same costume idea." I wipe my tears, explaining that I would never be apart of that. "Oh. Oh I see." He says.

"I am Mr. Miyagi." He shakes my hand.

"I'm Victoria. I live in apartment 21." I tell him because I assume he lives here.

"You are a friend of Daniel son?" He asks.

"Yeah. He's like a best friend to me." I say while I wipe off my tears.

"Do not cry. Come, I'll make you tea." He brings me inside. He makes me a cup of jasmine tea and sits down.

"Thank you, Mr. Miyagi." I say.