7.

I'm not sure what exactly to wear to the party. Some people will probably wear sweatpants, some will wear a suit, or a cocktail dress. I put on a tight red dress and some red heels. I deserve to feel beautiful.

Johnny raises his eyebrows and looks me up and down. "Wow." Johnny says.

"You look amazing honey." My mom hugs me.

"Thank you, momma." I hug her back.

"It's not that formal. But I have nothing to wear." He says, looking at his watch.

"Well, the shirt that you have on looks fine. And the jeans are nice too." I lied.

"Yeah... but you look like a model and I look so bad." Johnny whines.

"Well, that's always the case. Mom? We wouldn't have any nice mens clothes right?" I ask.

"I actually have a tuxedo that used to be your grandfathers." She goes into her bedroom and picks the tuxedo out from the back of her closet. "I'll try it out." Johnny says.

Johnny walks out and he looks gorgeous. It fits him perfectly.

"How do I look?" He does a spin for everyone.

"You look handsome." I finally say. I wasn't lying this time.

"So glad it fits!" Mom is so excited. He thanks her for it.

"Wait! I need to get some pictures!" Mom says. She gets out her camera and snaps a few photos of us. It was awkward.

We get on his bike and he compliments me the whole ride there. It was a little chilly. It gets cold at night in Cali. He let me wear his Cobra Kai jacket for that reason. I looked damn good in it. Everyone is already there.

We walk in together, and everyone looks at us in awe.

"Damn, little V." Tommy brings me in for a hug. I hug him back.

"Hey." Ali says dryly to me. She's wearing a pretty blue dress with a cardigan. She looks so pretty. "Hi!"

"You hooking up with Johnny?" She asks, her eyes scanning the jacket.

"No. I don't really like him. If I had to say it, Johnny and I are just friends." I reassure her.

"Hm okay."

"Are you mad? You're literally dating Danny, and you're over Johnny." I asked if she was mad. I was confused.

"I'm not mad. If you want you can date him, no big deal." She says.

I see Johnny downing a beer with the boys. He wipes his mouth down afterwards. He seems proud of himself. He winks at me and walks over. "Hey."

"Hey Johnny." I take a sip of my water.

"We're gonna all play spin the bottle wanna play?" He challenges. I know where he's going with this. If he wants to try and kiss my lips, it isn't happening. "You're on."

Everyone gets in a circle and Bobby grabs the bottle. "Everyone knows how to play right?" Bobby asks.

"Yes, you dipshit. Why would we not?" Susan snaps. She definitely has a thing for Bobby. They truly would be a good couple. They're both hilarious.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Tommy asks. Danny raises his hand. He spins it, everyone is watching the bottle like a hawk. It lands on Barbara. Danny looks at Ali for some type of 'yes' and Ali shakes her head no.

"You can't redo the bottle. You know that. And if you do you're a wimp." Freddy announces.

"Okay. Sorry Ali." Danny says. They exchange a quick kiss and go back to their seats. There was truly no real connection between that kiss but Ali has the right to feel upset.