42.

tw: abuse, sexual themes(?)
\\ please feel free to skip those parts of the chapter if you're sensitive to those topics, or just click off. don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable!

"Wait, so Tommy joined Miyagi-Do? For what?" I say, pacing around the room. "I don't know. He just flipped out on me and started listing things he's jealous about." Johnny responds, running a hand through his silky blonde hair.

"..one of them being you." He says slowly.

"Johnny, I thought we went over this with him." I say. "I know, I know. I'll fix this. I swear." He says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I know you will." I whisper.

"Any more from Mason?" Johnny says, as he's laying on my bed and throwing a basketball up in the air.

"Yeah. I've been meaning to speak to you about that." I respond slowly. "Did he touch you? I swear to god." He's so protective.

"He tried to. Also tried to kiss me." I say, almost scared to tell him. I know he's going to be upset.

"Oh you just wait," Johnny says, storming out of my room as his fists clench. His eyes dart to the front door, turning the knob and slamming it behind him.

"Johnny!" I call out. Fucking idiot.

No response.

"Johnny!"

He finally looks at me, turning around and walking up to me.

"Do not hurt him." I warn him, slowly. "He tried to kiss my girl. Nobody ever, ever, does that to what's mine." He says softly.

He walks off, walking in the direction of Mason's apartment.

Johnny.
"Hey, Johnny!" Daniel says. "LaRusso, I don't have time for your bullshit." I say harshly, pushing him out the way.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Daniel says, with genuine concern in his voice. "Nothing."

"I can tell when you're mad." Daniel blurts out.

"How?" I ask.

"You get your ass kicked for a few months by somebody, and you'll know when they're mad." Daniel says with a chuckle.

"I see your point." I agree, smiling a bit. LaRusso making me smile? That's new.

"So tell me, Johnny. What's bothering you?" He asks. "Mason." I respond, rolling my eyes.

"He's a real dick, punched him yesterday." He says.

Yeah, no shit he's a dick.

"Wait, what?" I say, confused. "Yeah. He was messing around with V." He says.

"Wow, thank you LaRusso. I mean, Daniel." I say, rolling my eyes, laughing. "Anytime."

"Pretty boy! Up here." Mason calls from above, leaning over his balcony.

"Heard you're taking what's mine?" I yell. "I already got her wrapped around my finger." Mason says, looking at his fingers, which are decorated with rings.

"I've wanted to beat this kids ass since day one." Daniel mutters to me. "At least we have something in common." I say, earning a smile from Daniel. Wow, he's actually tolerable today.

"LaRusso! Nice punch you did yesterday." Mason says, jogging down the steps. "Wasn't enough to kill you, so it clearly wasn't good." Daniel says.

"Wishing death upon others now, are we?" Mason says, acting hurt.