8. House on the hill

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

Sofia's POV~

"Shit!"

"Look Michael you can curse later, now let's move, we're done packing so let's get the hell out of here before paparazzi cave this place in!" I shoved him out the door. We got in the limo and drove to our new house, the moving truck followed. Katherine, Janet and Tito were already in the limo. There were, also, snacks in the limo for the kids.

Michael had already bought 2 houses over the phone: A nice cozy 5 bedroom 4 bathroom home and a summer home on the hill. Yeah he got it like that... Ooh my babies are asleep-all of them. This is a 45 minutes drive and it's only been 10 minutes.

"Michael get up." I shoved him.

"What?" He said sleepily with his curls all over the place. I grabbed his face and smushed it so he was making fish lips. I kissed his out-of-place lips and he stuck his tongue out.

"I'll bite it!" I said acting serious.

"Ok ok!" He giggled and scooted over a little.

"Babe I was kidding!" I pouted. He just smirked and kissed me.

"Alright you two..." Katherine giggled. That kiss must've gotten a little bit too deep. We, of course, blushed like no tomorrow.

"Michael getting dirty! Y'all already got twins now..." Tito smirked.

"Shut up!" Michael got a marshmallow and threw it at him. It hit his nose.

"This means war..." Tito grabbed a handful of chocolate chips and threw them at Michael, two or three hit me.

"You hit my lady!" He said and threw some ice cream at him.

"Hey stop! It's cold, I quit! I serenader!"

"You better because no one hits my baby..." Awe! He kissed my neck making me giggle.

"We gonna have to separate you two..." Janet smirked.

"It's Impossible!" Me and Michael say at the same time.

Janet sighed. "I thought you'd say that..."

Then the kids started whining. Michael grabbed CJ and I grabbed KJ and held him tight, rocking him to sleep on my, surprisingly flat stomach. Michael starred at us.

"You're a great mother..." He kissed me.

"You're a great father..." I kissed him back.

*Snap* Janet takes a picture of us. Awe that's gonna be cute.

When the twins were asleep, I laid them in there car seats. When I went to sit down, Michael pulled my waist to sit on his lap.

"Thank you for helping me through this..." he whispered and kissed my neck.

"That's my job as your wife babe..." I whispered back.

"You'll get your reward later..." he smirked and smacked my ass hard.

"Michael!" I gave him a death glare while my whole face turned red. Everyone laughed as I covered my face, I guess I rubbed off on him...

-_-2 Months-_-

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear KJ and CJ, happy birthday to you!"

"Thank you!" Awe my babies are four! Speaking of babies, we found out some big news...

-Flashback: 1 week after moving in.-

"Michael!" I said worried.

"What's wrong?!?" He came running.

"My period just came on..."

"But you preg- oh my god, false alarm..." He was hiding a smile, I knew he was happy but, he didn't wanna make me feel bad.

"It's ok, I'm happy too..." he smirked and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and pecked his nose.

-End of flashback-

The twins had a blast, they played with friends and family, opened lots of presents(Michael spoil them too much) and ate tons of cake.

I put them in their small beds and walked in to the living room laying on the couch. I glanced at the clock and it read 11:53.

"Baby I'm horny..."

"Too bad for you."

"Are you sure?" He said while sitting on the end of the couch. He spread my legs and put them on his shoulders, he pushed my panties to the side and pushed his face down.

"No, you ain't getting none for two more days..."

"You still tripping off two months ago?!??"

"You should've smacked my ass in front of them on purpose! Now every time I see them I turn red!"

"Awe my wittle baby's mad..." he said in a baby's voice pinching my cheeks. That angered me.

"You gonna be mad cause you ain't getting this pussy..." I got up and began to walk upstairs.

"Well good night then, sweet dreams!" He yelled.

"Sweet nightmares babe..." I turned and smirked evilly. He gave me the same smirk and got up. I took off up the stairs and grabbed one of Michael t-shirts. I closed and locked the door while I changed. I unlocked the door and ran to the bed with the shirt half up so that my butt was all out.

I heard his footsteps and played like I was dog tired.

"Look Michael now I'm tired so let's stop playing and go to sle-"

"Look here, lil girl, you're mine so I can do whatever I wanna do with you..." he grabbed my and slipped my panties off. He locked the door and you already know what happened. Let's just say I couldn't walk the next day...

-The next day-

*Ring Ring!* the phone woke me up. I happened to see the clock, 2:27 pm. I thoughtlessly grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Miss me baby?"

"J-Jermaine..."

~To Be Continued...~