15. Saving Nevaeh

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

|Michael's POV|

"So she ran off again because of Jermaine?" I said on the phone with mother.

"I'm afraid so, he has some little girl named Nevaeh. Did Sofia know here?"

"Oh my god... he's taking it to far. I gotta go save here again..." Damn, I feel like superman.

"Who is this Nevaeh girl?"

"I'll tell you later mom, I need to get going." I hung up the phone and sent my kids to my mom and got on my private plane straight to Australia.

|Sofia's POV|

I miss this place, it's so beautiful. I began to cry, why am I crying?

"Are you ok mam?" The driver asked, I could understand his accent clearly.

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks..." I wiped my tears, what's wrong with me?

When we reached the abandoned warehouse Jermaine requested, I got out and hurried inside up to the roof. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Well, well, well. Look at my new slave..." He said jumping off a pile of junk. I couldn't see Nevaeh anywhere.

"Jermaine, cut the bull shit, where is Nevaeh?"

"Hold on baby, I'll get."

"Don't call me baby..." I snapped, I was just crying. Now I'm mad as fuck, I wanna beat his ass.

"Oh feisty, I like it..." he left for about 2 minutes and came back with Nevaeh, she was handcuffed, had duck type over her mouth, she was crying and screaming for me.

He uncuffed her and she ran to me. I grabbed her and took the duck type off, hugging her. "It's ok, I'm here..." she cried in my chest. This truly reminded me of CJ, like she was my own child...

"He locked me up 2 days ago. I haven't eaten or showered! He tourched and killed my parents in front of my face..." She cried harder falling to her knees.

"You sick bastard..." I said running over to him. I punched him over and over and over. I was enraged. Then he flipped me over and got on top of me, he spit on my face and slapped me.

"Don't be a stupid bitch." he said and kissed my lips. He picked me up and I kicked him in his balls, he won't be having anymore kids... He groaned in pain.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch." I yelled and punched him again. "C'mon Nevaeh..." I said and hurried out with her and running downstairs.

"Oh it not over!!!" Jermaine yelled behind us with a gun. This dude is a psycho! We were running really fast and then I saw Michael.

"Run!!!" Me and Nevaeh yelled but Jermaine had got behind me, holding the gun to my head.

"Keep running! Forget about me, get safe!" I cried. No I'm not a coward, I wiped my tears. I'm willing to sacrifice my safety for theirs.

"No! I won't!" Michael cried hard. "Kill me instead!"

"Ok." he let me go and fire at Michael.

"Michael nooooo!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Why would you shoot your own fucking brother?!?! You- I- go away!!!!!!" I cried as I looked at Michael. He groaned in pain. "It's ok baby, I'm here, I'll help you." I cried as I helped him up. He was hit in his shoulder.

"Hey, over here!" Nevaeh yelled across the street. I helped Michael run over there, Jermaine chased us.

"Your not gonna get away, not again! Michael she's mine!"

"No Michael, I'm yours..." We made it across the street, Jermaine was too slow.

He was halfway across when we made it. Then the next thing you know, he was under a 18 wheeler.

"Your shoulder." I felt over it and he hissed in pain. "I'm sorry baby, lets get you to the hospital-"

"Get in!" Bill said with the window rolled down.

"Hang in there baby..." I cried holding his hand. He squeezed it before closing his eyes.

|To Be Continued...|