13. The discussion

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

|Sofia's POV|

"Hi Jason, whatcha doing here?"

"Somebody's got something to tell y'all." he said and I saw two people behind them.

"Hey Brooki, umm hey Chad." Shit, Michael killed his older brother, how is gonna work...

We invited them in and the kids came and played with them... why is he so happy? I'm honestly a little scared. He better not mess with my fucking kids...

"We got some good news." Brooki smiled. Oh Jesus what is going on now.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant!" She shouted and smiled.

"What?" I said surprised yet disappointed. She's only 18, she's unemployed and she's still in school. But I still support her, I've always wanted to be called Aunt Sofie!

But dang I was 27 when I lost my virginity to Michael and she 18 and already pregnant.

"I'm gonna have a baby!"

"Brooki that's great, I'm gonna be an aunt?!" We hugged each other and when I pulled back I noticed that all the guys were gone. We were the only ones left... where is Michael, what the hell is going on? Oh shit, they better not had taken him, I'll kill a son of a botch today!

|Michael's POV|

"So your telling me straight up and down that you're glad I killed your brother?"

"Kinda, I mean if you knew all the horrible things he and James did to Sofia, I wouldn't blame you..."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Like-"

|Flashback: School days-Chad's POV|

"I dare you to ask Sofia Jade out!" Chase asked Chris.

"No not her, she's a nerd, a good girl, i won't be able to tap that. I do have to admit, she sexy and so is her body..."

These guys are stupid! All they talk about is girls! They never treat them right. Sofia is a nice girl and I really like her sister, she's very beautiful.

|2 years later|

"C'mon girl." Chris begged Sofia.

"No Chris I'm not ready."

"Ok then bitch." he slapped her.

"Ow, please stop."

"No I can do what the fuck I want!" He's always beating her, and I'm tired of it.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

"What you say boy?"

"I said stop it, you need Rostov hurting her. Coward!" I yelled at him, I may be way younger but I'm not scared of him.

"Alright, only because your little ass might tell the police."

"Yeah what the fuck ever. go home Sofie, don't come back to him." I said in disgust.

|End Of Flashback: Michael's POV|

"He abused her?"

"Yeah my brother and Chris were best friends, they planned to both have sex with her but then turned on each other and Chase took her. Then they got back together and planned to take her from you rape her, kill you and keep her as a sex slave. That fucking sick..."

"Wow... " I'm speechless how'd she work with him, why did she work with him.

"I need to talk to Sofia, thank you guys for the information..."

|After everyone left|

"Sofia Jade?"

"Michael! No one has called me that in years..."

"Baby we need to talk about your past."

She sigh. "Well then we also need to talk about yours..."

|New Story Alert: Don't walk away coming soon...|