11. ...

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

Rated R👅💦®

Sofia's POV~

"Michael I'm fine ok I just passed out it's ok!" I said as Michael calms down.

"I was just so worried and you-" I interrupted him with a long kiss.

"Michael you've been pacing back and forth for 2 hours. Come cuddle with me!" I said holding his face.

"Ok." he smiled at me and laid behind me in the spoon position, his favorite position.

"Ya know Michael, I really love you." I turned and looked at him. "Did you hear me?"

"Yeah."

"So don't you wanna say something?"

"Yeah." He drooled.

Then I felt something poke me. "Michael Joseph Jackson, my eyes are up here." He looked at face and blushed.

"Now I said, is there anything you wanna tell me?"

He climbed on top of me, getting in between my legs. "I lovvveeee you baby!" We had a little make out session.

"Michael, I'm sleepy..."

"Yeah." He said looking down.

"Michael!"

"I'm just kidding!" He snuggled in between my neck.

"Awe my big baby..." I laughed as he did a raspberry on my neck. (Raspberry is when you blow on someone's skin, for example: a baby's stomach, and it makes that 'bbbbbhhhh' noise.)

"I love you babe." he kissed my lips.

"I love you too, but you are heavy." I laughed. Then he put all his weight on me. "Michael!"

"Ok." he laughed as he turned with me on top now. "Let's go out..." He whisper.

"No, not after that interview..."

"I don't care, lets go now." he picked me up and carried to the closet. We got dressed and went out.

"Aye!!!" I said as we walked into a night club. The kids are with my parents.

We started dancing to the music, swinging my hips to the beat. Michael was behind me, holding my waist as he grinned on me. I felt his hardness and worked my body even more.

"You keep doing that and imma snake that ass..." he smirked.

"You promise?" I say seducing him.

"Ooh I'm gonna have to teach you some manners..."

~At Home~

"Ssssss ahhhh." I moan as Michael slams inside of me and smacks my ass hard.

"Now are you gonna be a good girl?" He said pounding the shit outta me.

"Yes, M-Michael!"

"Good..." he pulled out and flipped me over on my back. He got on top of me and slid it back in, but much slower and passionate.

"Ah shit Michael right there!" I moan as went in and out slowly hitting all the spots. I cry out his name as he works his hips so wonderfully.

"How does it feel?" He whispered in my ear while going deeper.

"It feels so good." I moan loudly. He pulled out and went down on me.

"Ahh uhh oh my god." I moaned but then I heard a door open and close. I held in a moan and pulled the covers all the way up. Michael didn't stop, he kept going harder and stronger.

Our room door burst open and I saw our little ones and my tired mother and brother.

"Take em! I wish I had all the energy they have."

"They'll be in bed in a-a f-few."

"You ok dear?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine." I moaned a little.

"Ok then..." She said looking at the bunched up covers, where Michael was.. I squeezed his shoulder but he just went faster, which was not helping.

"Where's daddy?" Kj said and took off his coat and threw it on the floor.

"He went out to get something to eat." Michael quietly giggled and I pinched him because he kept going.

"You know guys, let me put on some clothes so I can talk to in the living room." I whisper trying hard not to moan it.

They walked right out and shut the door behind them.

"Michael!" I bobbed his head as he dies from laughter. "Unbelievable..."

I'm yours... (YM sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें