14. Flamming Hot

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics
Instagram: 08.29.58

|Sofia's POV|

We were in the kitchen. Michael pulled out his phone texting. "Michael you're late for work, let's talk about it tonight ok."

"Ok." He said looking at his phone.

"Oh and when you-"

"Ok." He's ignoring me.

"Oh yeah and I'm pregnant." I walked away.

"Ok- woah wait what?"

"Yeah I gotcha ass pay attention, I'm not really pregnant!"

"Oh ok what is it?"

"Go to work! Your already late!"

"Oh oh ok." he speeds out the door. He came back in.

"I love you baby!" He kissed my everywhere on my face.

"I love you too Mikey..." I kissed his sweet lips and couldn't let go. We were making out. He sat me on the counter, still kissing me.

"Michael-go-to-work." I said in between kisses.

"Let's have a quickie..."

"Michael our quickies will last an hour. Go to wo-" he interrupted me by rubbing my clit. "O-ok lets make it quick though..."

|1 hour later|

"I told you!" I said a little angry as he got dressed for work.

"Ok, but I can't help you look so fine." He rubbed my body.

"No, not again, go now."

"Ok..." he pouted and kissed me goodbye. As soon as he shut the door, I fell in our bed, tired as hell. So I decided to take a nap.

|3 hours later|

I woke up to the smell of something weird. I started coughing and chocking as I opened my eyes.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed seeing flames everywhere. First thing on my mind is my kids. I get up and run, jumping over flaming parts of the house.

"KJ, CJ?"

"Help mommy! Help us!" I started to cry while helping my kids out the terrible burning house. I snatched them up in a hurry and headed straight for the door. We made it out safely while bodyguards came pouring in.

"Sofie? Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah Bill were good but can you call Michael and watch the kids, I gotta go somewhere." I said looking at my phone reading a threatening text from an unknown number.

It reads:

Sofia, you should've listened to me,too bad for your nice little house though, I told you to stay away from Michael but you go off and marry him and have his children. Well since your kids are in too much care, I took a good little friend of yours. (Sent picture) Yeah that's right, I got Nevaeh. If you wanna see her again, fly to your homeland, Australia, and give me what I desire, you...

"This asshole..." I said while loading on a flight, reading the text message over and over. Then my phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Baby, are you ok? Where are you? I'm so worried!!!"

"Michael I'm fine, I'm just going somewhere for a while."

"But the house just caught on fire, and your leaving?! Where are you going?"

"I can't tell you, it's a, uh, surprise! I'll be back soon ok baby?" I pleaded, he gave in after 5 minutes.

"As long as you're ok, and its a good surprise."

"Don't worry baby, I love you, I mean it and I'll see you later.."

"I love you too, see you later." I hung the phone up thinking of a plan to save Neveah...