9. Zoo Trip/Surprise

Copyright©|@Mikyfanfics

Sofia's POV~

It's been a day since that call from Jermaine, I haven't told Michael, I'm gonna tell him when the time is right.

Right now I'm talking with my best friend, we haven't been in touch for years, we lost touch when I met Michael.

"Girl, I can't believe you married your 'Bae', I still remember what happened that day!" Denice laughed like crazy.

I blushed, why she gotta bring tis up, I didn't want Michael to ever know this and I know exactly what he's about to say: 'What did she do!?'"

"What did she do?!" Told you...

"Well it all started when we were both 16,"

-Flashback: 1999-

Sofia's POV~

"Why is Michael Jackson soooo good looking?" I asked Denise while we sat on the living room couch. We had just got done riding our bikes, for exercise.

"I don't know, ask him?"

"Shut up!"

"Girl, I'm bout to go get my homework from my house, I'll be back."

"Ok..."

Denice's POV~

"Sofia, girl I'm glad your parents ain't home so I can cuss like hell, Sofia?" I put my car keys in my pocket and my homework on the table.

I looked in the kitchen, dang it's a surprise she ain't in there. I looked in the den, the patio, then I thought, her room duh! I slapped my forehead.

I began to walk upstairs when I stopped dead in my tracks. I know I just heard her moan Michael... Is she getting it on?

I walked up closer and closer hearing more moaning, getting louder and louder. Damn who she fucking? They doing her right. I peaked in the crack of the door but I couldn't see clearly so I opened the door, oh my god.

"Sofia!" I screamed and she screamed. She in here masterbating! She covered herself.

"Denice, you can't tell nobody!" She said as shocked as I am.

-End Of Flashback-

Michael was laughing like a damn maniac in my ear. "Damn Michael, can I get my fucking ear back?" I said, my face red.

"Awe are you embarrassed?"

"Hell yeah, at least I'm not the only one who got caught before..." I looked at Denice. She gave me a 'don't you dare' look. I gave her a 'I'm bout to' look.

"Except she liked Tito..."

"Sofie shut up!" She blushed. She loved her some Tito, every time we talk it's Tito this and Tito that.

"Oh, I see..." Michael laughed. I love my baby... Damn I'm getting wet just thinking bout him inside me...

"Michael..."

"Yeah?"

"I used to love to ride my bike, all night..."

"Well it was nice meeting you Denice." Michael immediately said.

"You too, imma leave so y'all can fuck..." she laughed, I blushed.

"Denice!"

"Hey, just keeping 100 now, you know me..." she went and told the kids goodnight and hugged me and walked out the door.