3. Heart Repair

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

(SEXUAL CONTENT)

Sofia's POV~

"Michael you can sleep in my bed, I insist." I said before he could decline.

"Ok, well where will you sleep?"

"On this couch..." I pointed at the living room couch.

"I can't let you do that-"

"Nope, I insisted!"

"Ok then..."

"Mommy can you color with me?" CJ asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok I'm coming CJ..." We sat on the floor and she got the coloring books.

"Mommy you have the crayons in your room!" She said and I remembered, because KJ colored on the wall.

"I'll be right back!" I kissed her forehead and she giggled. I ran to my room and swung the door open to the Michael, with no shirt and unzipped pants, that body, ugh that body.

"Umm sorry..." I said still staring at his chest. I blushed.

"Umm Sofia... Hello?"

"Oh umm Huh?"

"You gotta stop staring girl. just ask for it..." he smirked.

"I don't know if I want it..." I rolled my eyes, he's so cocky.

"Girl you know you want this dick!" He pointed to unzipped pants.

"Michael omg stop" I pushed him on the bed giggling and walked to the dresser, getting the crayons.

"Soooo did I give you enough time?"

"Yes Michael and I-"

"You hate me don't you!"

"No, let me finish, I forgive you..."

"Great! Now what about us? Where do we stand?"

"You tell me..."

"Well, you wanna be my wife? Again?"

"Mmm... I don't know..." I faked like I was thinking and put my hand on my chin. "Sure, lets give it another try..."

"Yesss!" He grabbed my waist. "I have to admit, I was very jello, as you say, of you and Chase."

"Speaking of Chase, I gotta tell him it's over, you're coming with me..."

Chase's POV~

"I should just quit this scam, she's gonna be with Michael again anyway!"

"No, don't you're helping me ok, I was supposed to suduce Michael, get pregnant, leave his ass paying child support then kill the baby and keep getting the money, ordered by Chris! And you know Hudson don't play..." Lisa nags.

"Why are you even working for his stupid ass, he's in jail anyway!"

"You don't understand, I owe him he owns me! He made me sell myself, he pimped me! How do you think I feel, I'm terrified of him, but Michael is weak because he put a restraining order out on me and Chris said he doesn't care but to do it anyway!"

"He's a stupid for that but I mean I think I might have really caught feelings, I know thats the number one rule breaker but Sofia, she's different... Like we were best friends and dated so I think I like her for real..." Who am I kidding, I love this fucking girl, but she loves, ugh, Michael!

"Well that's on you! I already failed and now I gotta try again! Chris also said that he's got another job, if you couldn't seduce Sofia, for you..."