20. Michael Jr.

|Michael's POV|

"Michael!" Sofia cried.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Your son is ready!"

"Wait what?" I looked on the ground to see a puddle of water. "Ha! Your not fooling me this time!" I laughed but it soon ended whn she started screaming and crying and cursing me out. Oh no she's for real.

I picked her up and carried her to the car. I called everyone while starting the car and straping the kids in. I have a 8 year old, two 6 year olds and I'm about to have a day old. Ha day old. I laughed to myself at my corny joke.

As soon as we got there, I jumped out and carried Sofia in. I have super strenghth when I'm panicing. Sofia's parents took the kids as I went with Sofia.

"Ahhh!" She screamed and squirmed while pushing.

"Hold still." I groaned.

"It hurts so bad!" She screamed again.

"I'm sorry baby, your almost there!"

Seconds later, we heard little Michael Jr. crying.

"He looks just like you Micheal." Sofia said tiredly.

"He has your nose and your eyes." I smiled. "Hey buddy, welcome to the world." I poked his little nose.

|1 hour later|

"Can we take it home?" KJ asked.

"Of course we can!" CJ said with sass.

"Duh it's our brother!" NJ (Neveah) laughed.

"So now it's, NJ, KJ, CJ, and MJ."

"Dad your not a kid!" KJ laughed.

"But your brother is and his name is-"

"Michael Jackson Jr."

"Did he steal your name daddy?" CJ asked getting mad.

"No, I let him share it with me!" I said giggled at these silly kids. 4 kids, wow, how are we gonna handle them.

|Sofia's POV: A couple of days later|

"Goodnight kids!" I said kissing their foreheads.

"Goodnight!" They smiled.

"Sweet dreams!"
Michael yelled from our bedroom.

I turned off the light and hopped in the bed with him.

"Baby?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course, and I love you right back!" I kissed his nose. My life couldn't get any better than this. We have had our ups and downs but overall we unbreakable.

"Don't ever leave me baby..." he whispered.

"No, never..." I whispered back.

"You're mine..."

"I'm yours..." With that I smiled thinking over our relationship. From when we first met to losing my virginity to getting married and having twins to getting Neveah and getting saved from all these crazy situations. I truly will always love Michael. I'm all his...