10. Unexpected guest....

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

This ones a shocker...

Michael's POV~

"Don't talk to me."

"C'mon Munchkin, it's funny!" I replayed the interview she did yesterday. She told the interviewer the whole story blushing the whole time.

"Michael, I hate you!" She threw a pillow at me.

"You don't be saying that when I be beating that-"

"Mommy! Daddy! Somebody at the door!" Cj and KJ yelled.

"Um, did you invite someone?" She asked.

"No, you?" She nodded. "Who could this be?" She shrugged.

I got up and walked to the door to my mom. I hugged her and then my eyes lit on fire when I saw who was behind her.

"Mom why is he here?" I said in I said in disgust.

"Don't you miss your father Michael." she smiled.

"To be honest mom, no, he's the one who said I'd would ruin everything if I stay with Sofia."

"And I think I was right considering that you killed three people, I'm suprise Jermaine only snitched for one of the murders! That girl is nothing but trouble! She is obviously not good for you, for heavens sake, you had sex with the girl before you were even engaged!"

"Here's a wake up call Joseph, I can do what I want to, I'm grown and for your information, if your gonna be in my love life, I treat her like the women she is and I do all I can for her and you know something else I fuck my wife every night!"

"Michael!" My mother gasped.

"I'm sorry but if he wasn't in my love life maybe he wouldn't have to hear it."

"You know I wouldn't be mad if it was Lisa you were talking about, a real women."

"No, you think she's a real women because you set our marriage up so that you could get paid and I lived in misery for a whole year and then I find out you were smashing her..." I know, that's some deep shit...

"We're not here to talk about that, ok, I'm here because I've been talking to Jermaine, he says give all he wanted was your worthless piece of junk."

"I don't own anything that's worthless, you on the other hand is worthless yourself, get out of my house! I'm sorry momma but I need to cool down."

They both leave after my mom plants a kiss on my forehead. I was red hot, on fire, why do I hate my own father. Why can't I be normal, why do I have to be... me?

I lost my train of thought over screaming and sobbing. Sofia.

Sofia's POV~

Worthless piece of junk. Stupid bitch, you fucking suck. How could you possibly be married to Michael Jackson. He's too good for you. Your a dumb slut.

My thoughts were trying to kill me, are they true? They triggered the memories of my past, those horrifying memories... He hit me over and over and over again. I slowly walk to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I pulled a drawer open and went to my secret place.

I didn't think it would come back, why would it come back, I don't want it to come back!!! I screamed inside and with shaky hands grabbed the razor. The same razor from 9th grade, the one I use all the way through college. I wanna release this pain.

This isn't the way. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not. Yes it is. No it's not.

"YES IT IS!!!" I cut my arm over and over going all the way down. I scream in pain but mostly on pleasure. The pain it's leaving, I feel numb. I start sobbing and screaming.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." I said all over again. I couldn't breathe. I'm having one, it's coming. A panic attack.

"Help!" I sob/scream.

"Sofia?!?!?" Michael knocks worried.

"Help Michael!!!" I tried to open the door.

*Bam* Michael kicked it down.

"Sofia!" He shouts and picks up my head.

"Michael, I-I'm s-sorry..." I breathed and every was blurring.

"What happened Sofia, baby?!?!" He screamed as my hearing faded out, everything began to go black.