17. Horse playing gone wrong

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

|Michael's POV|

"Where's the peanut butter?"

"What peanut butter?" Sofia said dropping a empty peanut butter can in the trash. I walked up to her.

"Next time, make sure that the peanut better isn't on your lips." I laughed and kissed it off. But I could taste more than that. "Wait, don't tell me you ate my Hershey's bar!"

"Remember our vows what's your is mine?"

"Ooo I got you..."

"Michael I'm pregnant." She stuck her tongue out.

"Hahaha! What's that suppose to mean Munchkin?" I laughed and left.

"Daddy?" Asked CJ.

"What's up princess?"

"Can me and my sister go play with the animals?"

"Of course." I smiled and CJ and Nevaeh ran outside.

After I got out of the hospital, we flew back home and adopted Nevaeh. She was so happy and thankful. The girl's 7 years old, that's a tragity! Meanwhile, my father hates me and anything to do with me because Jermaine didn't succeed in his evil scheme. I honestly don't care anymore, that's his choice.

"KJ?" As soon as I called for him I felt someone on my back.

"Hi dad!"

"Hey buddy!" I smiled as is held him securely on my back. We walked down the hall when Sofia popped out and scared us half to death. I slipped and fell running and hit the floor hard.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry!" She said trying not to laugh. Luckily, neither me or KJ was hurt but I was mad. So, when KJ went outside, I just did a little trick that always worked when I was younger...

"Ow! My leg! Oh my god, the pain!" I fake cried.

"Michael, are you ok?!" She said very concerned.

"No, my leg..." I was laughing like hell on the inside but I didn't show it one bit.

"Well let me help my baby..." She helped on the couch. "I'm so sorry, I will do all that I can to help you. Is there anything you want?"

"Well, peanut butter and a Hershey's..." I smirked.