The Most Exciting Part Of A Group Date Is Before It Starts

With a comb in hand, you brushed the smooth long black-hair that belonged to Kyūbei. "Woah... Kyūbei-chan, your hair is so nice!"

"Th-Thanks [name]-chan. Tae-chan, your hair is nice too."

"Isn't this nice? Just a girls day without any men? We should do this more often," Otae smiled.

"That would be nice..." Kyūbei shyly stated. "Hey, [name]-chan. Can I ask you something?"

You stopped your movements and looked at the girl, "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you could go kimono shopping with me... I see you have a good sense in fabric patterns since you always look so nice."

"Kyūbei-chan, you're too cute. Of course I'll go shopping with you. What are you into? More short kimonos? What colour are you interested in?"

"Not traditional kimonos, but I've been into Lolita style lately."

"That's different. But I'm sure if we go to Shinjuku they'll have a ton of styles! Right, Otae-chan?"

"Kyū-chan is growing up so fast!"

"Aneue! Are you busy?" Shinpachi had arrived at the house. "Oh! Good timing, Kyūbei-san and [name]-san are here." Unbeknownst to you, Shinpachi and the other two Yorozuya members were planning something - which had to involve the three of you.

You all sat down at the table in the middle of the room, "Would you be interested in going to a group date?"

"Like a mixer?" you questioned. "A group date... huh?"

"Who came up with this idea?" Otae asked.

"It's Gin-san's idea. We'll put together a group on our side, so you'll need to round up some lookers."

Otae replied, "My... how nasty. That man's using us as his excuse."

"Kyūbei-san, by all means, join us. It's a group date, but nothing nasty."

"Shinpachi, that smile on your face is quite suspicious," you muttered. "And it seems awfully dubious of you to be targeting Kyūbei-chan..."

Shinpachi began to sweat, "It's not like that at all, [name]-san!"

"A group date? Is that like a group practice?" Kyūbei tilted her head.

"You mustn't go!" Suddenly, someone else had entered the room and sat at the top of the table. "You can't go!" It was Kondo. "A group date is like ***. It's a sex party! You mustn't. You absolutely must not."

"Who's housekeeper are you?!" Otae angrily kicked the gorilla into the ceiling. "Stuff yourself in there and don't come down!" the man was now head-stuck in the ceiling.

Shinpachi continued like nothing had happened, "Kyūbei-san, it's not like that. A group date is like a luncheon."

"I see. So we join together after the meal?"

"That's not incorrect, but please stop that!"

"Kyū-chan, a group date is a fabulous opportunity to eat and run without sou anything after making the men treat you to as much food as you want."

"Nice point, Otae-chan."

"Aneue! Stop referencing the woman's unabridged dictionary!"

"But it might be a good opportunity to become familiar with men."

"I guess it wouldn't help if Kyūbei-chan made friends with more boys." You smiled. "What do you think? Want to go?"

。。。