Becoming Ninja's? Nah, Becoming Idiots

You had thought that it was going to be a normal, relaxing day-the usual, right? However, that all came to an end when Katsura had randomly called the gang up and asked to meet at the nearby family restaurant. Now, he wasn't one to do this often, so it was certainly out of character.

You ended up seated next to Katsura in the large booth with the Yorozuya on the other side. In front of all of you laid a range of different meals. Rice for Kagura; a parfait for Gintoki; a hamburger steak for Shinpachi; [food] for you. However, instead of chowing down on the food as always, the three were intensely concentrated on them.

"What? You're not going to eat? Don't worry about money. It's on me today," Katsura claimed. You did a double-take and slowly picked up a fork, watching Katsura closely. But before you could stab your food, Gintoki smacked the utensil out of your hand.

"Don't you guys dare eat one bite!" Gintoki's eyebrow twitched, "His face tells me he's plotting something. And it says he's going to do something reckless."

"No need for groundless suspicion."

"Zura, the fact that you said that calls for us to be suspicious of you," you muttered under your breath. Seems like he didn't want to hear what you said.

Shinpachi pushed up his glasses, "Even it were hungry, you can't buy us off with food. We're not that cheap. You're way too sweet, Katsura-san."

"Way too sweet!" Gintoki had taken a spoonful of ice-cream, "Like this chocolate that's melting."

Kagura lifted up her empty bowl and promptly shouted, "Excuse me! Can I have a refill?!"

"What happened to not taking any bribes?!" you pointed towards the Yorozuya, who were now chomping down on everything on the table. Kagura had ended up eating your meal. "Anyway Katsura, we all know you're limited in funds. You know that they're definitely not paying. What are you gonna do?"

"...I was hoping you could pitch in," he shamelessly admitted.

"Damn it all," you facepalmed . "Why did you call us out here anyway?"

"Oh right!" he had momentarily forgotten, "Its about Elizabeth! I should've been more careful. Elizabeth was always with me. So I should've known he would attract the attention of the authorities."

"Wait, slow down," you pat his back to prevent him from hyperventilating. "What do you mean you should've been more careful with Elizabeth? Is Elizabeth okay?"

"Someone obviously took him," Gintoki chewed on a biscuit with his mouth open. "So, who was it?"

"Chintarō Toyama, the evil magistrate." This was turning into some type of novel-like plot. "He's a villain who takes bribes to satisfy his desires. Elizabeth's head will definitely roll if I don't do something. I beg you all. Help me rescue Elizabeth!"

You all were going to help him no matter what the problem was, but the matter still stood-you were surely going to have to go the bank to withdraw some money to pay off the huge bill they had racked up. "Zura, you'd think you'd have better connections than us to help get Elizabeth back."

"I did ask my comrades, but they all seemed to be busy with their own lives."

"Right."

。。。

And so, in order to effectively rescue Elizabeth, it was Gintoki this time to lead you all to a different location. Specifically, a kunoichi café to convince a certain ninja to train you all in the secret art of jujitsu.

After getting seated by one of the waitresses, Sachan shortly got informed of the whole situation, "What?! You're going to sneak into the magistrate's office, gozaru? How are you going to do that?" she shouted, getting the attention of most people in the café. Hell, he voice almost made her drop the cake she was holding.