Why Is The Sea So Salty? Because You City Folk Pee Whenever You Go Swimming!

Gintoki had kindly invited you (or more like you crashed without his permission) to the beach for their newest job along with the other Yorozuya members, Otae and the Madao, Hasegawa Taizō. Kagura was dressed for this occasion, as seen with a beach ball under her arm along with her umbrella. She was wearing a green bandanna around her head with a pair on sunglasses. Shinpachi had a ring floatie around his waist and was wearing a tee with shorts and a straw hat.

Otae was dressed in a light purple kimono with a bento in her hands. You also had a bento and had a bag containing your belongings. You were wearing your regular kimono and had your sword by your waist. "So, you guys, let's go for it!" The Yorozuya leader declared, with all of you cheering after him.

"We're not going there for fun! We're going to fight! We're about to ride the wild waves. You guys look like you're going to a picnic!" he pointed to yourself, Otae, Kagura and Shinpachi. "You're allowed to buy snacks totalling 300 yen. 300 yen is nothing for kids these days! Do you understand??"

Kagura saluted, "Captain! You can buy 400 yen Tasty sticks!"

"Really?! I can buy that many?" The Madao exclaimed.

"Kagura-chan," Shinpachi said, "you're calculation isn't quite right. And Hasegawa-san, this is not the time to act surprised!"

"Shin-chan," Otae spoke, "don't you need to point out Gin-san's outfit?"

"Shut up. I didn't expect anything like that." Gintoki pushed Hasegawa out of the way, "By the way, what are you doing here? And you"-he snapped his head in your direction-"I thought I said you couldn't come."

"You're not in charge of me," you shrugged your shoulders. You couldn't care less about his opinions, you just wanted to hang out at the beach.

"We're going to the beach for work!" he tried to accentuate that fact that seemed to go over Otae's head.

"I heard you're going to the beach, right? [name]-chan and I are so excited, aren't we?"

"Sure. Besides Gintoki, if you're so insistent on working, Otae-chan and I can just relax on the beach. There's nothing wrong with that." When you told him that, he was about to go bonkers. He thought that he could have a nice day without the whines and complaints that usually came out of your mouth.

"What?!" Kagura suddenly exclaimed out of nowhere, "We don't have a car? Gin-chan!"

"Where's the money for it?" he ruffled his hair for a second.

"What?? It took me all night to make a music tape." Kagura revealed a cassette tape from behind her back and waved it around for everyone to see. Seems like she was very proud of it too. "I worked really hard to make My Best tape."

"We don't have time. Let's go." Gintoki took a step forward onto the pavement, but soon stopped when he felt your hand on his shoulder. "What?"

"If we're not going by car, then I'm assuming you're thinking of a train? Don't we need t buy tickets for that?"

"We can't even afford to buy a train ticket," he shoved your hand off himself. Gintoki crossed his arms and looked right, and then left on the road in front of him.

"Then how do you expect us to go to the beach at this rate?"

Kagura then proudly suggested, "Ride stealing, ride stealing. We have to cheat on the train fare, uh-huh."

"But that's a crime!" Shinpachi turned to the girl, "How about buying discount fares at least?"

"We have no choice. We'll take a taxi..." Gintoki scratched the back of his head.