The Older, The Wiser

After lighting Madao's sunglasses on fire, the three of you decided to go find the exploration team. Shinpachi had mentioned going toward the east side of the island so that's where you were headed. Walking around was incredibly hot, and tiring-there was no where to take a proper rest, nor to get fresh water to drink.

However, after strolling around in the forest, Otae had noticed her brother and Kyūbei up on a rock hill by a nearby cave. "Shin-chan!"

"Aneue!" he called out; it was only then that you noticed he had Kamenashi, the turtle yourself and Yorozuya had arrived with, in a choke-hold. "We found food! Today, we'll be dining on turtle stew!"

"Wait, wait, wait! I'm serious! This is Ryugu Palace!" Kamenashi exclaimed. "I swear on kelp! No, I swear on seaweed!"

"That's pretty much the same thing!" Kyūbei then pointed out the green sign beside the nearby cave. It read Ryugu Palace, 3-chome, 2-5-3.

"Well, I'm really glad that everyone's safe," Kamenashi was still in Shinpachi's hands. "I never expected you guys would wash up nearby house."

"What?! Hey, wait! What?!" Shinpachi was shocked. "R-Ryugu Palace! This is Ryugu Palace?!"

"Yes," Kamenashi fixed his hair. "Well, this is Ryugu Palace, but this is the very outskirts of it. Pretty much near Saitama prefecture."

"Then how do you explain that?!" Shinpachi pointed into the cave. "There's a dead body in Ryugu Palace! No matter how I look at it, that was someone who got lost at sea here!"

"Oh, this is my wife," the turtle nonchalantly replied, squatting down next to the skeleton.

"Um, Kamenashi-san. I'm a nurse, you see. I think I can confirm whether or not your wife is dead or not. Even if you guys are turtles," you pursed your lips, unsure of whether or not to take this guy seriously anymore.

"Anyone can see that she's dead! She's just bones now!"

"She's not dead. She just gets really tired when she's laying eggs and tends to grow very thin. She even stops moving."

"Thin? She's a skeleton!"

Kamenashi pat the bones, "Midori, say hello to everyone. Sorry, my wife is a bit shy."

"She's beyond help!"

"Anyway, it seems that this isn't a deserted island. Does that mean we can return to our normal lives?" Madao inquired. The five of you looked at one another, before Shinpachi leaped in excitement.

"All right! We can leave! I'm sick of Ryugu Palace! We had a lot of complications, but I'll have no complaints if we can leave! Let's get oh if this place right now. Hey, turtle! Get us off this island immediately! We're sick of this place!"

"Where will you go? There's nothing for you to return to anymore."

"What do you mean by that?" After you asked, Kamenashi brought out a small television and switched it onto Edo News. Apparently, there had been an invasion of large turtles with large boxes which had smoke in them. According to the live video, the smoke caused the people of Edo to turn into the elderly.

"Edo's being turned into a city full of old people! Oi, what's the meaning behind this?! What happened to Edo?"

"The biz you saw is the Treasure Box G, a weapon developed in Ryugu Palace that hastens old age."

"Ryugu Palace? Ryugu Palace launched that attack on Edo?!"

"Kamenashi-san, isn't this the Palace as well? Are you an enemy to us?"