When You're In A Fix, Keep On Laughing, Laughing...

Kagura couldn't believe her eyes. Was she about to live out her dreams in this life of hers? The girl continued to look at the lottery drawing, unsure of whether or not this was true, "Oh!"

"There it is! Congratulations! You've won first prize!" Forget her errands, Kagura needed to run home and let everyone know that she was the big shot in town now.

。。。

Shinpachi let out the fifth sigh of the day. It hadn't even reached twelve o'clock in the afternoon yet. He couldn't help but extend his lower lip out and pout. "I'd like to travel around space like that," he mentioned out loud, motioning at the space advertisement on the television.

"What're you talking about?" Gintoki looked up from his JUMP magazine for a moment to complain about his friend's desire. "There's no air in space, you know. If there's no air you'll, you know, die."

"Shinpachi isn't talking about wandering into space, he's talking about travelling in the space ships. You know, the ones that have oxygen in them?" you remarked. Gintoki was about to smack the carton of milk you had in your hand when someone had barged into the house. "Kagura, welcome back."

Instead of greeting you back, she pushed all the biscuits off the table onto the floor, slapped Gintoki's JUMP out of his hands and chugged the rest of your milk. "Hey!" The silver haired man stood up, "What are you doing?! Becoming a rebel without a cause?"

"Who's control did you break free from?" Shinpachi monotonously spoke.

Kagura placed her hands on her hips, "Kneel before me." If you weren't confused before, you sure were now. What was with her sudden change in attitude? "You're so full of yourselves, you penniless samurai!" she shouted, grabbing a leak from her shopping bag. She ended up smacking it a few times on the coffee table to assert her newfound power. "Call me, Madame foreman!"

Gintoki was used to this behaviour from her, not even bothering to question what she was up to. He opted to five her a suggestion instead, "Wouldn't Queen be better?"

She lifted up the leak and pointed it at the Yorozuya leader, "Madame foreman is more productive than Queen, she she's higher! Call me a slender Madame foreman!"

"Madame foreman, did you buy toilet paper?" Shinpachi didn't know why he even asked. If she was acting like this, there was little chance she even went to the correct shops. He even wrote out nice directions for Kagura.

"Sorry, Shinpachi. I should've gone with Kagura before," you gave him an apologetic nod.

"I forgot the paper to wipe your butt with, but I got a much better piece of paper. A paper that'll let us fly in the sky," she revealed multiple rectangular shaped pieces of paper from her pocket, clearly proud of herself for doing so.

You grabbed one from her hand and read it, "Patrol Bus Leisure Through Space. It's a ticket to... space! Shinpachi, your wish came true!"

"Madame foreman!" The boys were the first to get on their knees and bow down to the younger girl. Within seconds, the four of you were cheering from happiness about this small holiday.

"Nice job, Kagura!"

---

What you had forgotten about coming to an airport terminal was... Well, you had to deal with the girl who actually won these tickets for you. You weren't the only one feeling fed up with Kagura; Shinpachi was on the verge of giving up on life itself.

"Ma'am, bringing pets aboard is prohibited." The airport worker tried to tell Kagura about the rules, but she was not budging.

"It's not a pet. It's a doll." Cue Sadaharu panting as heavily as he could possibly pant.